Is The Matrix Real?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Gaylord Queer
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PlatosGrandson)
Here is proof. You cannot exist without air right? But air is required in order for you to exist. If you are without air but can continue to live, then you must be in a world in parallel to our one as life apparently "goes on". However it is possible to slip from one dimension to another, by finding cracks of time. These so called 'portals' allow us to see what we see as the "real" world from the outside and thus proving that "the matrix" is real. Without being allowed to step outside this world there is no proof. The truth is, trying to prove this is impossible unless you experience it for yourself. For the majority, anyone who has experenced this is unlikely to share how they did it or that they actually did it, simply because of the great possibilities that open to up to them, and only them. Any thing is possible, and an individual who has the option of seeing through one end of this world till the end of another world must want to investigate further to experience all possibilities before further sharing this with anyone else. At the end, there is no proof unless you believe it. There is no persuasion in this matter either, you either do or do not believe it. This is one of the things in life that cannot be proven.
No it isn't real. Get a life, man. Stop living in a World of Fantasy! Or the men in white coats will come for your ass!
ROAM
Report 15 years ago
Delta, what now you said at 11:15......

Waiting.....
DELTA
Report 15 years ago
Ring, Ring! Pick Up The Celli I Got Something To Telli.
Trogdor
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
The Matrix was sooooooooooo BORING!!! I fell asleep during it. They kind of beat the whole thing to death by making three agonizing movies about it. I've only seen one and that was enough to make me HATE it. DESPISE it!!! Oh, and by the way, THE MATRIX IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!! You are all DELLUSIONAL!!!!

Okay, I feel much better...
Hey Ruenna, fellow Ringer!

CRACK!

I just apparated!!!
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
personally, i thought the first one was the best.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
the matrix is real, and it is not. it is our minds that create reality.
Make up your mind.

(Original post by Unregistered)
look unregistered whoever u are u are right the matrix ...
S/he could not even make up its own mind as above......
help87
Report 15 years ago
Its real dont take it out on other people because you cant see past this world! I havnt seen it but i will the key isnt on the internet thats just a program and you must be trying to blind us from reality or just blind! Neo/the whole matrix film itsnt real its a message! WAKE UP!! But there coming for me now because im ready, i know! Theyve told me i need to die but no to worry they will be on the other side! ANYONE OUT THERE GET OUT!! LOOK FOR THEM!! ITS REAL DONT LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!! I have to go now i just hope this message isnt pointless. Ill be here till sunday then its my time please if this reaches anyone contact me!

~JC~
alais
Report 15 years ago
[QUOTE=help87]Its real dont take it out on other people because you cant see past this world! I havnt seen it but i will the key isnt on the internet thats just a program and you must be trying to blind us from reality or just blind! Neo/the whole matrix film itsnt real its a message! WAKE UP!! But there coming for me now because im ready, i know! Theyve told me i need to die but no to worry they will be on the other side! ANYONE OUT THERE GET OUT!! LOOK FOR THEM!! ITS REAL DONT LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!! I have to go now i just hope this message isnt pointless. Ill be here till sunday then its my time please if this reaches anyone contact me!
How exactly do expect to get out?
spiderhobbit
Report 15 years ago
Not all but some of you guys and gals are too narrowminded to understand and see that there is more than just our world and that the possibility of going though portals is very real. For those of you who like the theory of portals and future, take a look at donnie darko, an amazing film that takes alot to understand. My last comment the matrix is real, ZION is real, how do i know this you ask? well i was singing hymns at a christening over the weekend and in one of them was reference to zion.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by spiderhobbit)
Not all but some of you guys and gals are too narrowminded to understand and see that there is more than just our world and that the possibility of going though portals is very real. For those of you who like the theory of portals and future, take a look at donnie darko, an amazing film that takes alot to understand. My last comment the matrix is real, ZION is real, how do i know this you ask? well i was singing hymns at a christening over the weekend and in one of them was reference to zion.
If you mean wormholes, there are actually things like that in space. Kind of like ocean currents that move a hell of a lot faster than any other method. They are trying to get a little thing in one and expect it to travell the distance between the sun and pluto about 5000 times over in the same space of time it takes to send something to mars from here.
Ringer4ever
Report 15 years ago
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! NOT REAL!!!!!!!!! :mad:
alais
Report 15 years ago
I personally that there is somthing amiss.Can't you all feel it. I feel it every hour of every day. That somthing is not right. I can't explain it for the feeling is unexplainable. I can't make it any clearer then that. I have spent my existance away from others this gives me an exelent prospective of the world from the outside looking in. I know somone must feel that way. For if no one does then no one sould have made this forum.
Ringer4ever
Report 15 years ago
FREAK!!!
r316
Report 15 years ago
In Vedic philosophy, maya is the illusion of a limited, purely physical and mental reality in which our everyday consciousness has become entangled, a veiling of the true, unitary Self.

A modern concept that illustrates Maya/Illusion well is the Sci-Fi Movie "The Matrix". Everything in The Matrix is believed to be real, until the character Neo wakes up, and sees that its just a dream world. One who is asleep never knows he is until he wakes up.
Ringer4ever
Report 15 years ago
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ringer4ever)
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!
well i wonder who that is? maybe a little naughty girl from the states
Ringer4ever
Report 15 years ago
shutup troll bogey!!!
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ringer4ever)
shutup troll bogey!!!
oh go and vote for bush then go and bomb ppl dat dont deserve it.
ur so immature and u think ur goin oxford
Ringer4ever
Report 15 years ago
I HATE BUSH!!!!
Ringer4ever
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
oh go and vote for bush then go and bomb ppl dat dont deserve it.
ur so immature and u think ur goin oxford
Dont smash my dreams even if i dont make it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.06%
No (604)
65.94%

Watched Threads