at the what?
Ringer4ever
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
i cant say it... im not aloud to curse.
r316
Report 15 years ago
If you don't want to sensibly discuss the potential reality of the Matrix, this really isn't the right thread for you.
alais
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by r316)
If you don't want to sensibly discuss the potential reality of the Matrix, this really isn't the right thread for you.

This is not a battle ground for the weak of mind!Stop using it as such.
And for the stupid DO NOT USE THIS FORUM FOR INSULTS!
alais
Report 15 years ago
:confused: In the matrix there is said to be a destiney. NEO can see this destiney. So wouldn't he have the power to change the futrue? And if so what would be the consicuinces of such an act?

p.s.: Sorry for the horribly spelling.
azzkikr1245
Report 15 years ago
ok there is 2 chanses as u all know, it does exit (the matrix) or it doenst. lets say that it does exist dont u think that if it had to create new events all the time it b one hell of a randomizer like program so i personaly think that the matrix is based on patterns. some people belive that time goes in a strate line but some disagre, they say that times bent in a circle and it repeats its sefl over and over again. that way the martix (if its real) wont have to make new events all the time. like a closed univers. it extends until gravity starts pulling it back togheter and getin set for an onther big bang. so it will repeat over and over. mayb the next big bang time will repeat its sefl (literaly). so there is one patern right there. but even if it was reall then how would the creator explain ghost and other paranormal stuff. if its a flaw, how wloud a machene make a flaw. it has to b told to make a mastake wouldnt it? computers dont make masatakes they do exacktly what u tell them to do. (exept windows it does wat eva it wants cuz it was writen by a dumn*ss like bill gates) but anyways. but lets say the matrix isnt real. then i am out of my mind . there realy isnt a good way to explai how the wolrd is reall cuz we know that it is. unless the matchenes r trikin us to think so. (ignore my spellin)
alais
Report 15 years ago
The machines in the matrix can make mistakes. The reason they can is because they have A.I. artificail intelegence meaning they govern them selves allowing them to do what they want. Those phenominon are when the A.I. disobes it's original programing that allows the invisable programs to be seen. They usually disobey when a new better system is created and the old system is to be deleted.
alais
Report 15 years ago
:mad: I atleast visit this posting site once a day but there are rarely any new replies. Why don't you speak more often.(I know this is not speaking but you undersatnd the repling message)
alais
Report 15 years ago
I should leaving soon. I shall be leaving for a month. When I get back I want to read a lot of new post. I won't be writing for a while. But, as always I shall return. My fond reguards to you all.Not, to off the subject.

This debate is futile. The matrix is a like religion. The movies are like the bible they give you info with out any actual proof. Unless you see somthing and that would be the equivilant to a decilvil. Both of them give you info but no proof which in turn requires blind faith.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alais)
:mad: I atleast visit this posting site once a day but there are rarely any new replies. Why don't you speak more often.(I know this is not speaking but you undersatnd the repling message)
Have you tried posting in the other threads? This thread in essence dies months ago.
alais
Report 15 years ago
Why do you say this thread died mothes ago if people besides me have posted on it with in the last two weeks?
ARCHK0VEN
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by azzkikr1245)
ok there is 2 chanses as u all know, it does exit (the matrix) or it doenst. lets say that it does exist dont u think that if it had to create new events all the time it b one hell of a randomizer like program so i personaly think that the matrix is based on patterns. some people belive that time goes in a strate line but some disagre, they say that times bent in a circle and it repeats its sefl over and over again. that way the martix (if its real) wont have to make new events all the time. like a closed univers. it extends until gravity starts pulling it back togheter and getin set for an onther big bang. so it will repeat over and over. mayb the next big bang time will repeat its sefl (literaly). so there is one patern right there. but even if it was reall then how would the creator explain ghost and other paranormal stuff. if its a flaw, how wloud a machene make a flaw. it has to b told to make a mastake wouldnt it? computers dont make masatakes they do exacktly what u tell them to do. (exept windows it does wat eva it wants cuz it was writen by a dumn*ss like bill gates) but anyways. but lets say the matrix isnt real. then i am out of my mind . there realy isnt a good way to explai how the wolrd is reall cuz we know that it is. unless the matchenes r trikin us to think so. (ignore my spellin)
but 'time' is justa concept. it's not physical? we dont really knw enough about it. but the matrix is a poor movie in many ways- and it's just a movie.
so why doesnt Santa Claus exist? oh yea sorry that's just fiction :rolleyes:
DELTA
Report 15 years ago
some people look at only the surface of things; for example: a bouncing ball hits a wall and bounces off and hits the floor. many people just see it hit the floor, other see past that and see it bounce off the wall, but only a handfull get to see when it was thrown. Most of us only see the effect of things and believe them to be truth. we should see the cause, because the cause is the real truth, other wise we are just like a ball in a tenis game just being bounced around never in control of our own path...

We are all born different, then trained to be the same.

Delta
sephiroth91935
Report 15 years ago
Actually the matrix is real lol not to be psycho or anything but if im not mistaken the matrix was like the first form of the internet or something (not talking about arpanet) and i believe its still in use today. Not sure on that last thought though.
alais
Report 15 years ago
What are you talking about. If you saw the animatrix you would know that the fight began with a robot lashing out against his owners when they decided to destroy him.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (301)
34.28%
No (577)
65.72%

Watched Threads