Turn on thread page Beta

Is The Matrix Real? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My God. This thread is still going. Why do you people continue to trawl through the old threads to bring this one back up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alais)
    Why do you say this thread died mothes ago if people besides me have posted on it with in the last two weeks?
    Lord Huntroyde said it died ages ago simply because it did die a while ago. Long before you ever became a member of the forum. A thread is alive when people are posting regularly (Every few minutes generally) and dead when it gets left to rot in the history of threads on the server. Mods, please close this god damned thing

ReputationRep:
    This thread shouldn't be deleated. There is a lot of good debates for people to read.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean 42?

ReputationRep:
    lol it cant be proven, but maybe the movie "The Matrix" itself, took place after the first Matrix film (in that segment of time), after Neo got freed from the system, in order to psychologically plant the idea that this is a possibility, therefore opening the minds of people who would otherwise think it is ********. it is all part of the long term plan of freeing humans from the system.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't the machines stop the production of the movie to stop that from happining.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, basically, the world IS NOT the Matrix. What are you, nuts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alais)
    What do you mean 42?
    The answer to the question, "What is the meaning of life?"
    It's from a trilogy written by Douglas Adams.

ReputationRep:
    The night before last I had a dream. The rebels e-mailed me offering to release me from my prison. And I was never happier in any of the times I was (awake.)I believe in hope which is all that is needed to turn the tides on a battle.I will continue to wait if you don't think I am ready.But please give me a chance.I believe I would be more powerful then any agent... I would have to be. If I woke up I could never ask for anything more. That would be enough to satisfy me for the rest of my life no matter how bad the truth about the real world was. I would do anything to leave. I only ask to be given my chance. In that situation I could not fail.

ReputationRep:
    Before I ever saw the movies I didn't think I belonged. The matrix just gives me a reason. A reason to the feeling I have always felt. Ever since I was a child I wanted to leave.I belong else no where but the matrix. I never thought I could be far enough but now I know were I could be happy.

ReputationRep:
    wheres the agents? we'll all be smith soon then wont we.

matrix is a way of storing data with numbers.............

ReputationRep:
    Dosen't it make sense for the agents to control all the media. So no one gets wise to their egsistance. Along with in the goverment to keep us occupaid with artificial problems.

ReputationRep:
    [SARCASM] Yes, the Matrix is real. We all wear far too much leather and can fly. [/SARCASM]

ReputationRep:
    I would apriciate if you would stop poking fun at the expense of what I beliefe in. I don't do it to you. I am trying to be nice.

ReputationRep:
    I've always wondered what happened to the people who got turned into agents. Do the people just stay that way? You'd think that by now agents would totally populate the world.

ReputationRep:
    Agents have only a set amount until the system decides their is a shortage and needs more. The people who were once agents return to their lives unless killed.

ReputationRep:
    Look, I am an Agnostic. That means that my mind is open to all possibilities.
    Including God, Evilotion, the Matrix, etc...
    let me make myself clear...If somebody can show me that the Matrix is real and can help me get into the 'real world' then feel free to contact me at anytime and SHOW me the truth if you can.
    my email is [email protected]

if no one replies, then I will have little choice to go on with my life as if the Matrix was a kick ass movie, and not a sign.

se ya later,
    [email protected] :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What if any replies have you gotten?

ReputationRep:
    Brain in vats

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.