Is The Matrix Real? Watch

This discussion is closed.
animal4599
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
These last two post are confusing.
I have a question: Are you guys speaking in riddles? or do you even know what you are talking about?
In other words, please translate your message into english. Because you are not making any since. you know how 2 contact me
Chaos
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by animal4599)
These last two post are confusing.
I have a question: Are you guys speaking in riddles? or do you even know what you are talking about?
In other words, please translate your message into english. Because you are not making any since. you know how 2 contact me
I was only asking if anyone has tried to send you proof.
Chaos
Report 14 years ago
Can anyone actually prove this one way or another? I don't believe anyone can or else wouldn't anyone leave asuming it is true. If it is false why dosn't anyone post that proove.
SJGoodwill
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Probably the most pointless thread ever. I know that some people are worried about whether the Matrix relates to the world that we live, all I have to say is who cares, even if it is the truth [which it probably isn't] then what are you gonna do about it. Go around like a crazy loone screaming "The Matrix is true, the Matrix is true" it'll only be a matter of time before the guys with the straight jacket come round
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (95)
18.66%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.65%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.72%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.97%

Watched Threads