Is The Matrix Real?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Sean2004
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
you have to understand the matrix is just a movie to entertain you there is no real matrix you have to undestand the matrix is a made up!!!
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Matrix has you Sean2004

I know
why you post 0.90 posts a day
why you are male
why you think I'm crazy
why you live with your mum and dad

and

why you do that thing at night

Your looking for him
I know because I was looking for him too
and when he found me and told me
I was not looking for him but for an answer
Its the question which drives us, Sean2004
You know the question like I did

So I will tell the answer

Don't mix your drinks!

*bows* God I did that from memory! I lent the film to a friend so it isn't as good as I'd like it - but hey it close to the real thing! *bows*
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that's pretty good!
Sean2004
Report 16 years ago
whats wrong with you guys!!!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am not arguing that the film is made up, as someone'd have to be pretty gullable to think it was based on real life, but you must admit that they're immense films, (I do think that the 1st was better though), and they ahve had a massive effect on the film industries, with loads of films know incorporating the variable speed filming which was used so much in the 1st matrix.

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PHIL
that's pretty good!
Thanks
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Sean2004
whats wrong with you guys!!!
Are you sure the problem doesn't lie with you, Sean2004?

We're watching you.
rIcHrD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Sean2004
you have to understand the matrix is just a movie to entertain you there is no real matrix you have to undestand the matrix is a made up!!!
It is all part of the great trickery of the machines, to blind you from the truth.
tagzt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know this sounds stupid but what makes the matrix movies special is that they are in a strange way believable. i know that saying just because you can't not proove something doesnt mean it does exist is a stupid argument but it kind of works.

just think about how deep the matrix actually goes, for example birth. now for the matrix to be true the machines would have to be in control of when every baby was born..explaining infertility and why getting pregnant is so hit and miss..the machines control it.

having just read what ive written im sure i sound like a nutcase but i can assure you i am not. all i am saying is that the matrix offers an (incredibly improbable/impossible) explanation of why life is the way it is. a normal person can appreciate this but not take it literally but someone who is"mentally challenegd" could easily take it too far hence the two kids who shot their parents in america claiming they were "escaping the matrix"
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
look unregistered whoever u are u are right the matrix is real they made the movie so we can think its sci fi don't you get it its real but they don't want u to believe its real so they made the movie which is true so everyone can think its fake and just a movie when its not i have had dreams that felt realer then the real world i've seen real things which is a glitch in the system we live in the movie tells the truth but they use it so we cannot believe it i see through there lies u should too i do not kno if i will make it out of the system but i kno someone will when we get tired thats us being used as energy from a robot we think its becuz we didn't eat well guess wat u never ate or opened ur eyes people who disappear have unplugged theresleves from the matrix and are free i swear to u im tellin the thruth i agree with unregistered mi name is Ray
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Please, use punctuation.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
To the nearest asylum, quick! Another nutcase.
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cuckoo.. :rolleyes:
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're crazy.

Phil
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Erm...don't worry, the men in white coats will be here for you soon!!!
bones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Here's a thought - If the matrix IS real and everything we live is programmed and controlled by machines, why would we be capable of thinking such thoughts? Wouldn't we be prevented from thinking such thoughts in case we one day realised the truth?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The thing is, even if we do think these thoughts, we can't really present a danger to the system, our thinking isn't a threat at all.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thread unlocked to accomodate Sean2004's repetitive "Is the Matrix Real" threads.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
u have such a low iq u cant undersntad any thign i say. giblok tam. titlarom maie. i hafe iq of 600 in eath!!!
if you have iq of 600 earth,why can't you just simply spell your words wricht??!!I think you are stuppid and crazy man!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I belive you. i think its real. but i dont know what to do. someone help me!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (294)
34.23%
No (565)
65.77%

Watched Threads