Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: If a girl whatever asked for your number, would you give it a shot? Watch

Basically, if a girl walked up to you in the street and asked for your number (assuming you were single) would you give it to her? i.e. she wants to go on a date.

I saw these two videos a while back which surprised me:

...as a girl who openly identifies as straight, I would definitely give it a try. I'd probably say I was actually bisexual/bicurious but I can't be bothered with all the **** bisexual people get for it (from my experience with a friend).

*this is aimed at heterosexual/bicurious girls but if you're homosexual/bisexual/a dude then feel free to say something.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd get her #

ReputationRep:
    If I was single yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And I'm not even a girl

ReputationRep:
    Sure, if she looked like my type. I'm a straight guy

ReputationRep:
    Post the video links? They're not showing up here xD
    But yes, I would. Provided we had a chat first, ofc xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamu)
    No. I'd get her #
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    If I was single yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Yes. And I'm not even a girl
    (Original post by Pascal678)
    Sure, if she looked like my type. I'm a straight guy
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Post the video links? They're not showing up here xD
    But yes, I would. Provided we had a chat first, ofc xD
    Could someone please restart this for me? :L It screwed up on anonymous and now it won't let me post a new thread with a poll -.-

This is what I'm trying to put up, with 4 poll options [Yes, I'm open to trying it] [Maybe/Not sure] [No, I'm definitely straight] [I'm lesbian/bi/male and just here for the results.]:

The last thread went wrong with the videos and wouldn't take the poll so here we go again.

Basically, if a girl walked up to you in the street and asked for your number (assuming you were single) would you give it to her? i.e. she wants to go on a date.

I saw these two videos a while back which surprised me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-cuNnotDU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IrkYDD1qSg

..as a girl who openly identifies as straight, I would definitely give it a try. I'd probably say I was actually bisexual/bicurious but I can't be bothered with all the **** bisexual people get for it (from my experience with a friend).

THIS IS AIMED TOWARDS GIRLS WHO PUBLICLY IDENTIFY AS HETEROSEXUAL OR BICURIOUS.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! I'd love for a girl to approach me or be able to do it myself but it's a thing must girls would be unsure or uncomfortable about sadly :/

ReputationRep:
    If the girl in that video approached me, I would not hesitate to say yes xD

ReputationRep:
    Obviously anyone would want a piece of Andrea :love: She's HOT.

ReputationRep:
    The girl in the video is really pretty :yep:

I'm Hetero, meh I can give her my phone number but I'm not interested in dating girls to be honest

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.