Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Starting at the college of west anglia this year, need accommodation! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I am 23 and am starting a 3 year veterinary nursing degree this September. As I live 4 hours away on the bus, there and back, I am thinking of moving to the campus, based in Milton, in Cambridge or in any of the nearby locations in Cambridge as I do not drive. If possible, I would prefer a double room in any type of house/flat etc. i wouldn't mind sharing a house if there is anyone looking to buddy up in finding a house. I am willing to pay upto £500 including bills however there is one small factor, I have a small dog. He is 3 years old and the friendliest, well behaved dog I know. I know it is a long shot but as neither of my parents live nearby (one in America), he is my responsibility. If there is anyone who knows of any rooms available or anyone else looking to share in the Cambridge area, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Abi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boxiii)
    Hello all,

I am 23 and am starting a 3 year veterinary nursing degree this September. As I live 4 hours away on the bus, there and back, I am thinking of moving to the campus, based in Milton, in Cambridge or in any of the nearby locations in Cambridge as I do not drive. If possible, I would prefer a double room in any type of house/flat etc. i wouldn't mind sharing a house if there is anyone looking to buddy up in finding a house. I am willing to pay upto £500 including bills however there is one small factor, I have a small dog. He is 3 years old and the friendliest, well behaved dog I know. I know it is a long shot but as neither of my parents live nearby (one in America), he is my responsibility. If there is anyone who knows of any rooms available or anyone else looking to share in the Cambridge area, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Abi

Hi there, I've enrolled on the BSc Veterinary Nursing course at West Anglia, just thought I'd say hello!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.