The Student Room Group

Posters

Do you have any posters on your bedroom wall? I've just re-jigged my room and one side now looks really bare, it's a loft room so they'd technically be on the slanted ceiling walls if I was to put any up.

Do you think it's childish? I'm talking movie posters, like inception, maybe batman that kind of stuff.

I'm 20 btw but really into movies and video games so just want to add some character to my bedroom as its really bland
A few posters is reasonable, but do not fill your wall with posters. Personally, I just have two posters, one of which is a picture of Winston Churchill, and the other is a car. I also have a large Ansel Adams print which is framed.

You could always purchase some art?
I have an absolutely HUGE poster of this:
I don't have a lot of posters on my wall. The ones I do have are based on life quotes. :biggrin:
Reply 4
In me and my partners room we have a Trainspotting and Exorcist poster up. We also have maps of Iceland on the wall as we got them while we were over there on holiday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was younger I had posters covering my walls. Then I took them down and it left the walls with patches where the blue tack took the paint off. No more posters for me.
My walls are covered in posters, flags, giant clocks and novelty items...think TGI Friday's (probably a childhood influence kicking in), but in a bedroom. Hey, I've even got a ceiling cat!

I cannot live without my posters. I use them as a source of inspiration for my artistic work. They're part of me and my personality. As I do almost everything in my room (I house-share with my grandparents), I want to feel comfortable - plus posters look kick-ass.
I used to have quite a few posters in my room. They included busted, mcfly, blue, justin timberlake and atomic kitten

Quick Reply

Latest