Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First kiss how to do it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you just peck them on the lips/use tongue. And also do you pull their hair/close your eyes/move your head/ hold their hands etc.

ReputationRep:
    You either wrap your tongue around their mouth and kiss the tip of it. Or attach your lips to theirs and play tongue wrestle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    You either wrap your tongue around their mouth and kiss the tip of it. Or attach your lips to theirs and play tongue wrestle.
    do you suck their tongue? And how long are you generally supposed to kiss for.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea but I hear eating their face off does not make a good impression! :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    I have no idea but I hear eating their face off does not make a good impression! :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao I can imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was tongues :tong:

His hand either on my hair, neck or face - can't really remember the deets, lasted a minute or two maybe
    I closed my eyes, obvs couldn't see what he did :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    Mine was tongues :tong:

His hand either on my hair, neck or face - can't really remember the deets, lasted a minute or two maybe
    I closed my eyes, obvs couldn't see what he did :laugh:
    that's actually quite cute dem_juicy_deets_doe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    that's actually quite cute dem_juicy_deets_doe
    It kinda was :teehee:

Oh hahaha :laugh:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    lmao I can imagine.
    Why imagine when you have the opportunity to try (I assume so from your thread)?

I'm sorry :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    It kinda was :teehee:

Oh hahaha :laugh:

Why imagine when you have the opportunity to try (I assume so from your thread)?

I'm sorry :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well :shrug:

ReputationRep:
    Closed eyes. Not quite tongue..

ReputationRep:
    Awwww who's the lucky lady Nate

ReputationRep:
    it's not something that you can learn, just go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Closed eyes. Not quite tongue..
    yeah man, staring at their eyes open is kind of weird.

(Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa)
    Awwww who's the lucky lady Nate
    Unlucky lmao,
    (Original post by Nate)
    It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well lol.

ReputationRep:

Unlucky lmao,
    Wait, did that actually happen? o.O
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

It didn't go well at all. I bit her tongue and made her cry. I had an itchy tongue and was trying to scratch it with my teeth and it didn't go so well :shrug:
    You took my advice? Yay! Ooh, honestly that didn't sound too good. But anyway :hugs:, dw!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was nervous about my first kiss, I heard a lot of advice along the lines of "don't breath". This terrified me because my lung capacity is kind of low. Anyway, I breath now because why would I not? Just gentle breathing, not panting/hyperventilating. My boyfriend also advised "don't suck" as in... suck on their tongue or lips or whatever. I thought that was weird advice because why would I do that?! But you've asked if you suck their tongue, which is a fair question because how would you know? Don't do that... personally I get nothing at all from that, even when it's more sexual than a regular kiss. It's just a bit weird (to me).
    I would also like to reassure you that once the terrifying 'first kiss' is either underway or over with, it's a lot more natural and you won't be so nervous. In saying that, I remember that horrifying video of the couple who saved their first kiss for their wedding and they were maximum tongues so... WHOKNOWS

Time for an experts opinion for next time hehe-

Hold the back of her head with one hand, stroke the side of her cheek with your park with true other. Slowly in a circular motion move your tongue around the outside of her tongue- she'll join in but in between put away the tongue and open mouth kiss just her top lip and rub your nose against hers side to side (keep eyes closed whole time). Occasionally kiss down to her neck to and back up to her mouth.

The mistake is to use to use tongues consecutively- too sloppy and boring.

ReputationRep:
    If you got a big nose you gotta get the angle right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa)
    Wait, did that actually happen? o.O
    It did err yeah lmao..

You took my advice? Yay! Ooh, honestly that didn't sound too good. But anyway :hugs:, dw!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank I guess :wink:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.