The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sapphire321
Yay, finally some other people applying for Chemistry! I applied for Chemistry for Drug Discovery (MChem) and I sent in my application on 15th October. Have either of you heard anything back from Bath yet? If you have, when did you send your application in? And where else have you both applied to? :smile:

I applied for that as well :smile: I sent my application a few days before yours and I have applied York, Nottingham and Exeter :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Millymd
Oui je parle Français :smile:
Ahah, I don't know if I'll get an interview, only applying there because I have nothing to lose by doing so (Je sais pas si j'aurais un entretien, j'ai seulement demandé Oxford parce que j'avais rien à perdre) :biggrin:

Entretien! J'ai appris un nouveau mot, j'assume que ça signifie interview.

So are you doing French baccalaureate or?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Entretien! J'ai appris un nouveau mot, j'assume que ça signifie interview.

So are you doing French baccalaureate or?

Oui mais Interview se dit aussi, mais moins :smile:

Yes..
Original post by Sapphire321
Yay, finally some other people applying for Chemistry! I applied for Chemistry for Drug Discovery (MChem) and I sent in my application on 15th October. Have either of you heard anything back from Bath yet? If you have, when did you send your application in? And where else have you both applied to? :smile:

I sent mine on the 11th and got an offer last Thursday. :smile: I was impressed by how fast they replied, coming from Ireland (and a school that hardly anyone applies to the UK from) I wasn't expecting to get any replies for months!

I've also applied to Edinburgh, Bristol, UCL and Heriot-Watt. (Not holding much hope for UCL, but a girl's gotta try. :P)
Reply 164
Got an offer for Computer Science and Mathematics! Woo!:cool:
Original post by rbh
Got an offer for Computer Science and Mathematics! Woo!:cool:

Same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer! AAA for Comp Sci :smile:
Reply 167

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
Original post by thomashigginson
Not a fellow IBer but I did apply for Bsc Psychology!

Awesome! Nervously awaiting an offer/rejection :0
Original post by BethFirmin
Has anyone got an offer for Biochemistry at Bath yet? :smile:

Yeah received my unconditional offer on Monday :smile:

Already have my grades hence the unconditional haha
Original post by JackkkkkM
Yeah received my unconditional offer on Monday :smile:

Already have my grades hence the unconditional haha

That's great. I received a conditional on the 17th. :smile:
That's great. I received a conditional on the 17th. :smile:

Awesome stuff! Received any other offers?
Awesome stuff! Received any other offers?

Sheffield sent me letter saying they've decided to offer me a place, but they're going to give me a formal offer after I attend an informal interview. :smile:
2 weeks later and I've just recieved an offer for French and Politics ☺️
Sheffield sent me letter saying they've decided to offer me a place, but they're going to give me a formal offer after I attend an informal interview. :smile:

Awesome! good luck with the rest of your choices :smile:
Awesome! good luck with the rest of your choices :smile:

Thanks, you too!
I applied here for pharmacology on the 1st of October! :smile: I feel like I still have a long time to wait yet until I hear anything back from them.. I will still keep checking the Bath Application Track in hope :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Got an offer for business administration a couple of days ago! Has anyone else applied/received an offer?
Anybody got an offer for international management yet?
Did anyone get an email saying that they may not offer till 15 Jan to give everyone a fair chance? I got this for mechanical engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest