5 year boyfriend but falling for best friend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do i do???
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Er a bit of context might help. How strong are your feelings for your best friend, why are you falling for him now after 5 years with your boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    The lamp says "moo".

No but seriously, what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    Er a bit of context might help. How strong are your feelings for your best friend, why are you falling for him now after 5 years with your boyfriend?
    Being with and talking to my best friend makes me feel happy, and gives me those stupid butterfly feelings. Unlike my boyfriend who doesnt involve me in his life, and enjoys everything other than me. I'm beyond confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyDollfaceman)
    Being with and talking to my best friend makes me feel happy, and gives me those stupid butterfly feelings. Unlike my boyfriend who doesnt involve me in his life, and enjoys everything other than me. I'm beyond confused!
    Do you think your bestfriend has feelings for you as well? Honestly, it doesn't sound like you're that happy with your boyfriend anyway so you're probably best off moving on - even though it's been 5 years, if you're not happy then it isn't working.

ReputationRep:
    is it his best friend or YOUR best friend.

is your friend a boy or girl.

are they gay or straight?

im guessing its YOUR best friend and its a straight boy.

id make sure he likes you first. then break up with your boyfriend.
    plus it sounds like you should be considering breaking up with your boyfriend anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    Do you think your bestfriend has feelings for you as well? Honestly, it doesn't sound like you're that happy with your boyfriend anyway so you're probably best off moving on - even though it's been 5 years, if you're not happy then it isn't working.
    He admitted to me today that he has feelings for me, we spent the entire day talking about how to deal with the whole thing. In an odd way I wish that my boyfriend would just break up with me, I don't want to hurt him or anyone. Weve been together for 5 years, how do I end something like that? Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    He admitted to me today that he has feelings for me, we spent the entire day talking about how to deal with the whole thing. In an odd way I wish that my boyfriend would just break up with me, I don't want to hurt him or anyone. Weve been together for 5 years, how do I end something like that? Thanks for your help!
    cheat on him and make sure he finds out. Then he'l break up with you rofl.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.