Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How am I going to work through the pain? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have paid for a month of gymnastics classes (twice a week) so I don't really want to skip a class but I went tonight and now I am in pain we were doing summersaults on the tumbling trampoline onto this big mat and I landed flat on my back. It really hurt and I didn't try again but did a couple of backbends after just to stretch it out and try to prevent a lasting injury. My back doesn't really hurt that much but the top of my leg really hurts I'm guessing it's to do with my landing and that my back will start to get worse soon... It's quite hard to walk and I am worried that it will be a lot worse in the morning D:

What should I do if it is? I have my next class on Thursday and like I said I have already paid for it and don't want to miss it but I obviously don't want to make it worse! If it really hurts on Thursday I think I will have to miss the class for safety but if it isn't that bad do you think the coaches would let me sit some things out if I was hurting? Also, if I'm still hurting next week?

Will I need to go to the doctors or will it heal on it's own? Is there anything I can do to help it??

ReputationRep:
    Stop going to the classes for your body's sake (For now at least).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.