Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not sure if this girl has a crush on me or sees me as just a friend ? Watch

I met this girl in my old student accommodation last September, we meet through a facebook group for the building so she messaged on facebook saying do I want to hang out sometime.

2 weeks later I met her with 2 other girls, she introduced her to me, I sat there whilst they danced and grinded against each other, they shouted at cars going past at the window. I ended sleeping in the same room as them sharing the bed with one of the other girls.

Soon enough she started texting me again and again to come to her girly parties, we just muck around drinking.

On one occasion she asked me come round wanting to go out to a club just me and her, I hate dancing but she got me to do it with her we. When we got back I was hoping she say come back to mine fun or sex as I started at this point maybe she likes me, because I started noticing the attention he been given me.

She started asking what I was doing on text and facebook quite often and kept asking about relationships.

By the end of the year she was moving out so she asked me to help her, I didn't know why she asked me could got some family to do it. I helped her saying she return the favour but I moved out a week later back to my hometown for the summer.

She hasn't messaged me as usual, am I right to think that she has a crush on me based on what I said or isn't just treating me like a friend?

ReputationRep:
    There are some signs that she could be interested. Just ask her?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly can't tell, nothing she has done that you have mentioned is something I would necessarily not do for just a friend, she could be interested but the examples you have given of her behaviour don't strongly indicate it.

ReputationRep:
    It could mean anything, it seems vaguely positive to me. But, are you a man or a mouse, make your move..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.