Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Since some of us now have our accommodation deposit payed, we are able to pre-reg for the student internet so it will be ready for us in September.

I was wondering who has already set it up and if you went for anything other than the free basic bundle?

I, personally set up the free 15mb bundle yesterday, but I will most likely pay the £60 to get 50mb speed once I get paid.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I haven't really looked into the internet stuff much yet but as a PC gamer I'm hoping to get some nice speed; how do those upgrades work? Is it like a one time payment? 'cause if so that's a steal and I'm definitely going for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D3aek)
    Hey, I haven't really looked into the internet stuff much yet but as a PC gamer I'm hoping to get some nice speed; how do those upgrades work? Is it like a one time payment? 'cause if so that's a steal and I'm definitely going for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There is annual plans and term plans. They are all one time payments from what I can see. Unless you buy the term plans then they would need re-payed each term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marpo)
    There is annual plans and term plans. They are all one time payments from what I can see. Unless you buy the term plans then they would need re-payed each term
    Guess I'll grab myself some decent internet for the year then! Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.