The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by games211
Can offers ever be a mistake?

If it comes through UCAS its going to have to have been through quite a bit of processing so I think that would be unlikely, But even if it was and it is on UCAS would the uni not be obliged to offer you a place if you met the offer? Don't take my word for any of this because I honestly don't know though
Original post by alanconnel
comfortably say all offers have been given out.

Really?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 942
Anyone on here from the 4:00pm (ish) group on 27th Feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mohammed134
Anyone at the 2.05 registration on the 27th of Feb heard back ?

Hi, I was in that group. Seat 8.ive got an offer. How about yourself?
Original post by games211
What time?
Is it me or have there been loads of offers given out?
Congrats!

Thank you very much. 13.10 good luck!
Original post by hollie.p
Ah that's amazing! Congratss! x

Thank you very much!:redface:
Have all the offers been given out 😔?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neostigmine
Looks like they're firing those offers out!

Congratulations everyone one :biggrin: Get those A levels and we'll see you in October ^_^

Heya! Could you please explain to me what this means? :redface: "Medical Schools Council Consent Form, Health Questionnaire & Certificates, apart from those not yet sat, should be returned to us by 1 June 2015" I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything :s-smilie:
Original post by Usman9
Anyone on here from the 4:00pm (ish) group on 27th Feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile

my individual interview was about 4ish group about 4:30 i was in seat 4 haven't heard back yet
my individual interview was about 4ish group about 4:30 i was in seat 4 haven't heard back yet

Do you think those of us that haven't heard back still have a chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe??? They dont send offers at weekends do they? probably hear back monday. Congrats to all those who got offers :smile:
Completely gutted, Southampton was my total dream! I really doubt they will hand more offers out on Monday. There seems to be a lot out on the student room just now and people who don't use this will have have some. Really can't believe it 😢
maybe??? They dont send offers at weekends do they? probably hear back monday. Congrats to all those who got offers :smile:

Hopefully we hear back with some good news on Monday... fingers crossed for all of us waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joanne9495
Completely gutted, Southampton was my total dream! I really doubt they will hand more offers out on Monday. There seems to be a lot out on the student room just now and people who don't use this will have have some. Really can't believe it 😢

Aww joanne I feel exactly the same ❤️ I checked last years thread they started giving them out 31/3/14 and ended on 4/4/14 so maybe there is still hope. Did you feel it went pretty well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
Aww joanne I feel exactly the same ❤️ I checked last years thread they started giving them out 31/3/14 and ended on 4/4/14 so maybe there is still hope. Did you feel it went pretty well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was pretty alright but now I am not so sure. The GT could have been a little better but I feel I got some decent points in. I'm a gap year, so not really sure if I will re-reapply. Completely broken-hearted! How did you find yours? 💛💙💜
I thought it was pretty alright but now I am not so sure. The GT could have been a little better but I feel I got some decent points in. I'm a gap year, so not really sure if I will re-reapply. Completely broken-hearted! How did you find yours? 💛💙💜

I feel like we are the chips off the same block. I was the girl next to you with the glasses and white shirt. I felt the same- the panel went really well (atleast I thought it did) the GT was ok. I felt so **** today I can't even express it 😔 but somehow I am still holding onto a slither of hope for Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
I feel like we are the chips off the same block. I was the girl next to you with the glasses and white shirt. I felt the same- the panel went really well (atleast I thought it did) the GT was ok. I felt so **** today I can't even express it 😔 but somehow I am still holding onto a slither of hope for Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, I have already had 7 med school rejections, I really don't want an 8th! Best of luck for Monday! Pm me and let me know how you get on 💛💙💜💚❤️
Me too, I have already had 7 med school rejections, I really don't want an 8th! Best of luck for Monday! Pm me and let me know how you get on 💛💙💜💚❤️

Really hope you get it -I can see that not only do you truly want it but you also deserve it. Will let you know what happens, good luck ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 958
OFFER!! :woo:
Reply 959
Original post by M!lad
OFFER!! :woo:

Congrats you were in my group. Number 4 group B

Latest

Trending

Trending