The Student Room Group

Step up from Undergraduate at Northumbria to Masters at UCL

I recently graduated with 2.1 in Biotechnology from Northumbria and have been accepted on a masters course in Pharma Management and Drug Disvovery at UCL. I'm a little nervous that it will be a big leap from Northumbria to UCL in terms of work load/ability etc. Does anyone have any experience or advise with this?
Reply 1
Original post by killpixie13
I recently graduated with 2.1 in Biotechnology from Northumbria and have been accepted on a masters course in Pharma Management and Drug Disvovery at UCL. I'm a little nervous that it will be a big leap from Northumbria to UCL in terms of work load/ability etc. Does anyone have any experience or advise with this?

If you couldn't deal with it they wouldn't have accepted your application. Its time for you to draw confidence from your admission to UCL and rise to the challenge. Will it be harder? Yes its a masters, a masters is generally a step up from undergraduate studies. Will the expectations be higher? Yes UCL is a quality institution. Will you have to spend more time studying? Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest