Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I will be studying at Falmouth come September and would like to know how the weather varies and how quickly it gets cold? How is the weather during Freshers week? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Weathers decent most of the time, summer gets ridiculously hot quite often but you get your normal showers n stuff as well. We get really gorgeous Autumns as well, with sun and good vibes goin right into october sometimes. Winter can be pretty gnarly, but the storms are always fun to watch.

ReputationRep:
    I think late Spring and Autumn are always the best time of year here in Falmouth. We get lots of sun, and time on the beach/in the sea, but we do also get a fair bit of wind and rain- never really much snow. I've lived here for 4 years now and there's only really been bad snow one year.

ReputationRep:
    That's a massive help! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just thought you might like to know i've been swimming in the sea every day for the last 6 days- without a wetsuit, if that's any indication of temperatures!

Camilla

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.