Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what course would everyone be studying??

Anyone studying management??

Anyone looking for someone to share an accommodation with

whats the best place to look for an accommodation outside campus . thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a student from Brazil and I have received an offer from QMUL for the MA Linguistics programme.

As an international student, I've applied for accommodation at zebra housing, which offers housing for very reasonable prices in great locations. But I think I'll go to Goodenough College.

Are you from the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lomeu)
    Hi,

I'm a student from Brazil and I have received an offer from QMUL for the MA Linguistics programme.

As an international student, I've applied for accommodation at zebra housing, which offers housing for very reasonable prices in great locations. But I think I'll go to Goodenough College.

Are you from the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, we're exactly the same! I applied for the MA in Linguistics program and also for Goodenough. Did Goodenough get back to you? It looks like an amazing place.

ReputationRep:
    Ha! What a coincidence!

I got a place at Goodenough College. Applied in April and was notified in June. What about you?

I also have an offer for the MA Linguistics programme at UCL, but I guess I'll go to QMUL.

It's been very difficult to make a decision, but 4k is a big difference and that's the main reason why I'm inclined to pick QMUL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lomeu)
    Ha! What a coincidence!

I got a place at Goodenough College. Applied in April and was notified in June. What about you?

I also have an offer for the MA Linguistics programme at UCL, but I guess I'll go to QMUL.

It's been very difficult to make a decision, but 4k is a big difference and that's the main reason why I'm inclined to pick QMUL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for Goodenough in June, so I guess it will take a while until they get back to me.

I'm also still waiting to hear from UCL, but yeah, it's ridiculously expensive. :/

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your applications!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lomeu)
    Good luck with your applications!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Studying MSc in Finance... Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I am)

ReputationRep:
    I am)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merjy)
    I am)
    You are what? Studying MSc Finance? If not, what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zee1989)
    You are what? Studying MSc Finance? If not, what course?
    Yes, also Ms in Finance, 2014/2015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merjy)
    Yes, also Ms in Finance, 2014/2015
    Oh wonderful!! Me too... Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you) From Kazakhstan and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merjy)
    Nice to meet you) From Kazakhstan and you?
    I am from Canada. Are you a girl or guy? You going to be staying on Campus?

ReputationRep:
    I am from Canada. Are you a girl or guy? You going to be staying on Campus?
    Girl) I missed the application deadline to the campus and looking some private accommodation near the mile end? How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merjy)
    Girl) I missed the application deadline to the campus and looking some private accommodation near the mile end? How about you?
    I am a girl also. I missed the deadline too and so I had to look somewhere else. I have booked to stay with UniteStudents - it is a 15min walk from our school. Have you found anywhere to stay yet?

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl also. I missed the deadline too and so I had to look somewhere else. I have booked to stay with UniteStudents - it is a 15min walk from our school. Have you found anywhere to stay yet?
    Unfortunately, no.. 15 min walk from, very good. I heard about it, which court did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    M.Sc in Finance here as well !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxronop)
    M.Sc in Finance here as well !
    Woo hoo!... Excited to see some of my fellow MSc Finance students here. Are you from London?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 5, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.