Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Anyone else in QEQM Halls? Im in block F room 10. Langstone was my first choice but had no idea that QEQM even existed! It says one meal available per day and only has a small kitchen with a poor excuse for an oven which im not happy with. i prefer fresh meals as opposed to microwave chips and iceland pizzas! Anyone else in block F?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I got my accommodation letter this morning, im in QEQM BT 22, which I think is the tower block? Yeah the rubbish oven situation is annoying but I'm really not much of a cook so I'll make do with the microwave!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm QEQM BT 20, so I guess we're neighbours. This was my 4th preference, but I don't mind really, the room being en-suite was my main concern and I got that so I'm overall fairly happy. From London btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdull.O)
    Hey, I'm QEQM BT 20, so I guess we're neighbours. This was my 4th preference, but I don't mind really, the room being en-suite was my main concern and I got that so I'm overall fairly happy. From London btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh exciting! You're the first person I've found in the tower block and in my flat yeah I didn't want qeqm either but I'm warming to the idea, it's better than nothing! And that's cool, I'm from Surrey

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. I'm also block f room 19! Haha I think I'll make do with fast food!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I got hall A room 10 anyone know anything about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsabelleCW)
    Oh exciting! You're the first person I've found in the tower block and in my flat yeah I didn't want qeqm either but I'm warming to the idea, it's better than nothing! And that's cool, I'm from Surrey
    Samee! You're the first person I've found. I thought there'd be a Facebook group or something where we could all meet but I'm not sure everyone's received their letter yet. And looking forward to meeting you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Samee! You're the first person I've found. I thought there'd be a Facebook group or something where we could all meet but I'm not sure everyone's received their letter yet. And looking forward to meeting you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you on this group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/4008..._comment_reply
    And yeah people are only just finding out where they are but theyre all posting it on that page
    I look forward to meeting you too! What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Are you on this group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/4008..._comment_reply
    And yeah people are only just finding out where they are but theyre all posting it on that page
    I look forward to meeting you too! What course are you doing?
    Oh thanks! I'm doing accounting and finance, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob Jamieson)
    Hey, I got hall A room 10 anyone know anything about it?

Hey man, I'm in hall A room 15 most probably in the same flat.

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks! I'm doing accounting and finance, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Criminology and Forensic studies

ReputationRep:
    Criminology and Forensic studies
    Lol 2 very different courses but I guess we'll bump heads at some point in our hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so yeah is anyone in block f? is anyone coming from Wales aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannismith272627)
    Hey there. I'm also block f room 19! Haha I think I'll make do with fast food!
    I'm in block F room 18!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in block e at qeqm halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i got block C room 16, anyone close by?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my halls letter today, is anyone else in block D?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got my accommodation letter and I'm in QEQM halls, BT 53 - anyone nearby?
    I'm kinda annoyed too bc it's part catered and I didn't want that but oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temi.h.o.)
    Hi, I just got my accommodation letter and I'm in QEQM halls, BT 53 - anyone nearby?
    I'm kinda annoyed too bc it's part catered and I didn't want that but oh well
    I'm in BT 22, so in the same building but a few floors below you im guessing and yeah I know what you mean, I'm okay with part catered just didn't really wanna be so far from the city!

ReputationRep:
    Lol 2 very different courses but I guess we'll bump heads at some point in our hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah definitely only a couple of months away now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.