Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok so I took my first year exams and in one exam I got 22, but overall it's above 25 (when you add the coursework and exams). But they say the examination average should be above 25 to be allowed to resit, but above the module is says R (required to retake). So will they let me retake this exam? Or will I have to repeat the year or be removed from the course or something? I'm so worried

ReputationRep:
    You need to ask them. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I have asked but they told me they'd send a letter to my house. But I'll have to retake 3 exams and only have a few weeks before my exams, so if I knew what I'd need to retake now then I could start revising.

Does anyone else have any experience with this?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie94)
    Anyone else?
    Have you tried emailing your personal tutor? He/she may be able to help with this sort of thing.

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

(Original post by thegodofgod)
    Have you tried emailing your personal tutor? He/she may be able to help with this sort of thing.

Best of luck!
    I just contacted them and I've been allowed to resit in August I'm so happy I've been given a second chance and I will not mess it up this time. Thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie94)
    I just contacted them and I've been allowed to resit in August I'm so happy I've been given a second chance and I will not mess it up this time. Thanks for the advice
    No problem, best of luck with your revision and don't give up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.