Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Last year I deferred my uni place a year so am starting this September (2014), and as a result was able to sort out my accommodation pretty early and I've secured myself a place in Roscoe & Gladstone halls (Greenbank)
    I was just wondering if anyone else knew that they're definitely living there? I'd love to get to know a couple of people beforehand (I am VERY VERY nervous even though it's exciting too) just so I'm not completely by myself in all this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiathon)
    Last year I deferred my uni place a year so am starting this September (2014), and as a result was able to sort out my accommodation pretty early and I've secured myself a place in Roscoe & Gladstone halls (Greenbank)
    I was just wondering if anyone else knew that they're definitely living there? I'd love to get to know a couple of people beforehand (I am VERY VERY nervous even though it's exciting too) just so I'm not completely by myself in all this
    We used to have a group on facebook dedicated for offer holders of Liverpool but because other official groups had been created, we had to delete it. However, as far as I know, there have been a lot of people that have applied to Greenbank and since many wont get their first choice accommodation in crown place anyway, many will be offered Roscoe and Gladstone as an alternative. I myself have been thinking of going to greenbank as it is a nice location to be at.

ReputationRep:
    heyy, just confirmed my accommodation there. hope we'd get to know each other. it's gonna be my first time away from home so i really hope i dont end up being a loner.

ReputationRep:
    I have a place there too I am really looking forward to meeting you's!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! As of today, I've sorted out my accommodation at Roscoe & Gladstone so I'm definitely staying there from September. I can get super nervous as well so I hope I can get to know anyone there before I come! What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at roscoe and gladstone! And I'm studying veterinary science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmsadhu)
    heyy, just confirmed my accommodation there. hope we'd get to know each other. it's gonna be my first time away from home so i really hope i dont end up being a loner.
    I have just accepted I am catered is everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone get their rooms through??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yes I got offered a room. I'm quite nervous tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.