Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, basically I've just started a blog on blogger and would appreciate some feedback please
    If you have a blog put link below and once you view/sub mine I'll subscribe to yours

Thank you!

http://slyblogtingz.blogspot.co.uk/2...o-my-blog.html
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Moved to Creative Corner
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamUKG97)
    Hello, basically I've just started a blog on blogger and would appreciate some feedback please
    If you have a blog put link below and once you view/sub mine I'll subscribe to yours

Thank you!

http://slyblogtingz.blogspot.co.uk/2...o-my-blog.html
    hi, i like your style of writing, i enjoy a bit of dark humour. i would follow your blog but i have a blog under wordpress not blog spot so i can't. my blog is based around astronomy and geography, i started it due to my interest in these areas but it has developed into a method of revising and also has helped me get my uni offershttp://vamoswearegolden.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgwktm)
    hi, i like your style of writing, i enjoy a bit of dark humour. i would follow your blog but i have a blog under wordpress not blog spot so i can't. my blog is based around astronomy and geography, i started it due to my interest in these areas but it has developed into a method of revising and also has helped me get my uni offershttp://vamoswearegolden.wordpress.com/
    Thank you, and I must say, you're good at blogging! I think I will create a wordpress blog instead, it looks better. Your layout is very clear and the content is very interesting! I did GCSE Geography too
    I'm going to bookmark your blog then subscribe or whatever when I create a wordpress
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, and I must say, you're good at blogging! I think I will create a wordpress blog instead, it looks better. Your layout is very clear and the content is very interesting! I did GCSE Geography too
    I'm going to bookmark your blog then subscribe or whatever when I create a wordpress
    thank you! I do enjoy writing and it has helped me a lot too. i enjoy researching things as well. i am currently writing a article on earthquakes which i will upload soon. oh good, do you enjoy studying it?
    well let me know when you create your wordpress blog cause i'll follow you back

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished the course, I did enjoy it. Especially because it was a small class which I prefer! I will DM you when I get round to creating it, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgwktm)
    thank you! I do enjoy writing and it has helped me a lot too. i enjoy researching things as well. i am currently writing a article on earthquakes which i will upload soon. oh good, do you enjoy studying it?
    well let me know when you create your wordpress blog cause i'll follow you back
    I've just finished the course, I did enjoy it. Especially because it was a small class which I prefer! I will DM you when I get round to creating it, thank you
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    geography is great, i love it and i love how its a subject i can easily research and write about outside of school or college. I have just written this article on earthquakes: http://vamoswearegolden.wordpress.co...ke-experience/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.