I'm thinking about... Lots of things? :3
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonflowerart)
    I'm studying... Art & Design Foundation

I'm interested in... Animation/Illustration

Hey,

You have a very pretty username, I wish I could have said the same for myself :lol:

You like animation/illustration huh? I'm expecting you to be the next famous comic book drawer, and then I'll be like "I know them, I welcomed them in the TSR forum!"

Now, since we don't have a forum especially dedicated for those things, I'm going to link you the Art forum section here
    Art
    Creativity corner

If you just feel like reading some silly and interesting threads of all sorts of genres then please check into the chat forum!
    Chat

I look forward to seeing you around

If you have any questions please don't fear to quote me back or PM me
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I assume you are studying Art & Design at uni or college or something? You may want to check out this forum:
    http://thestudentroom.clickmeter.com/creativearts

and also check out the creative corner for your animation and illustration:

There are also lots of other forums for things you may be interested in, so feel free to browse and find something you like.
    If you would like some further direction, then please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the other Welcome Squad. I hope you enjoy your time here

(Original post by moonflowerart)
    I'm studying... Art & Design Foundation

I'm interested in... Animation/Illustration

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your warm welcomes! (I happen to like your username, Lily!)

I really appreciate the links! I'll have a look around <3 hope to see you around campus!

~Moonflower

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.