A level chemistry

Watch this thread
Scarlett2111
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Advices on A-level chemistry plssss
MatthewJoeCarr
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
H2O is water.
NicCx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
What do you want advice on?
Scarlett2111
Rep:
(Original post by MatthewJoeCarr)
H2O is water.
I can't express my greatfulness to your explaination,which everyone's already known😊
Scarlett2111
Rep:
(Original post by NicCx)
What do you want advice on?
Anything u think that's crucial to succeed this subject😊 like revision,taking notes...
Thks!
MatthewJoeCarr
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scarlett2111)
I can't express my greatfulness to your explaination,which everyone's already known������

But stuck up aren't we. Oh well, I'll help someone else.
Scarlett2111
Rep:
But stuck up aren't we. Oh well, I'll help someone else.
I'm sure everyone else will be very grateful with your helping!
MatthewJoeCarr
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm sure everyone else will be very grateful with your helping!
Should be, I did A-level Chemistry and got an A so I should know a thing or two about it.
Scarlett2111
Rep:
Should be, I did A-level Chemistry and got an A so I should know a thing or two about it.
Okay i'm impressed. Why don't u be serious and give me some real advices? Thks a lot!
NicCx
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Anything u think that's crucial to succeed this subject������ like revision,taking notes...
Thks!
Make sure you understand the concepts, don't think 'oh I'll leave it and look at it later'. I would advise you take notes at the end of each week, each day if you want but I doubt you'd have time. Practice exam questions and discuss with your teachers anything you don't understand. The basics really
Firework96
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Revise A LOT!!!! I did AS chem after getting an A* at GCSE and I ended up getting a U at the end of AS.... I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh
HappyHylian
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chl0eellen)
Revise A LOT!!!! I did AS chem after getting an A* at GCSE and I ended up getting a U at the end of AS.... I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh
U?
Omg LOL. I would have laughed so hard at you on results day.
Firework96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HappyHylian)
U?
rude much? and you must be quite low to even care what other people get on their results :s
HappyHylian
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
rude much? and you must be quite low to even care what other people get on their results :s
Nah, I just hate it when people waste the time, effort and money of people spent to enter+educate people for GCSEs/Alevels just because that person can't be bothered to pull their finger out.
Firework96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Nah, I just hate it when people waste the time, effort and money of people spent to enter+educate people for GCSEs/Alevels just because that person can't be bothered to pull their finger out.
i put a lot of effort in and obviously it wasnt enough but it doesn't mean i 'cant be bothered' if i didn't care about my a levels how come I got high grades in every other subject? hm
NicCx
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Everyone makes mistakes, perhaps they didn't realise how much work was required? I knew I had a shock in my January AS exams.
mynameisntbobk
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
U?
Hold on, you're 15 years old so I highly doubt you've done your GCSEs let alone A-level chemistry. I don't know what make you think you're superior to others but you need to get off your high horse. Chemistry is not an easy A-level so it's totally unfounded for you to say that. Maybe when you actually start it you can judge others. Until then, show a little respect
HappyHylian
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i put a lot of effort in and obviously it wasnt enough but it doesn't mean i 'cant be bothered' if i didn't care about my a levels how come I got high grades in every other subject? hm
"I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh"

​Mkay den.
Firework96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
"I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh"

​Mkay den.
and like a said it wasn't enough -.- thats why I advised the OP to revise a hell of a lot because you need more revision than you think for chemistry at A Level as in the words of my head teacher 'Chemistry is one of the hardest A Levels'

You can't really judge if you haven't even sat any A Level Chemistry exams tbh
Firework96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NicCx)
Everyone makes mistakes, perhaps they didn't realise how much work was required? I knew I had a shock in my January AS exams.
(Original post by mynameisntbobk)
Hold on, you're 15 years old so I highly doubt you've done your GCSEs let alone A-level chemistry. I don't know what make you think you're superior to others but you need to get off your high horse. Chemistry is not an easy A-level so it's totally unfounded for you to say that. Maybe when you actually start it you can judge others. Until then, show a little respect
^^^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.46%
The paper was reasonable (167)
37.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.7%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
16.06%

Watched Threads