The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

in.

(edited 9 years ago)

Wenger was quoted as saying by The Mirror: “Imagine the worst situation - we lose Fabregas and Nasri - you cannot convince people you are ambitious after that.
“And even if you lose Nasri, to find the same quality player, you have to spend again the same amount of money. Because you cannot say, you lose the player and you do not replace him.
“I believe for us it is important the message we give out. For example, you talk about Fabregas leaving, Nasri leaving.
“If you give that message out, you cannot pretend you are a big club, because a big club first of all holds onto its big players and gives a message out to all the other big clubs that they just cannot come in and take away from you.
“We worked very hard with these players for years to develop them, and now it's a time for us to keep them together.”
(edited 9 years ago)

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Where are all the arsenal mandem
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6

[video="youtube;JHwsTWm_27o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwsTWm_27o[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
In.

Harsh on Baconbutty, making this thread though.
In

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Where are all the arsenal mandem

First few pages always get flooded with fans from other teams thinking they are funny with their terrible trolling! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

arent you the guy who supports
liverpool
city
juventus
barca
madrid
porto
bayern
dortmund

and recently atletico
Original post by baconbutty
arent you the guy who supports
liverpool
city
juventus
barca
madrid
porto
bayern
dortmund

and recently atletico

You mad. :rofl2:
Reply 14
Original post by Basiji
noob creates a new thread without telling omgggg. man was gonna take up the whole page. ffs

Who you calling a noob :colonhash:

nah srs though i've mentioned it a few times in the last thread I was going to make the new one, just kept it on the sly :cool:
Reply 15
x

And this folks, is exactly why I made the new thread :biggrin:
Reply 16

Wenger was quoted as saying by The Mirror: “Imagine the worst situation - we lose Fabregas and Nasri - you cannot convince people you are ambitious after that.
“And even if you lose Nasri, to find the same quality player, you have to spend again the same amount of money. Because you cannot say, you lose the player and you do not replace him.
“I believe for us it is important the message we give out. For example, you talk about Fabregas leaving, Nasri leaving.
“If you give that message out, you cannot pretend you are a big club, because a big club first of all holds onto its big players and gives a message out to all the other big clubs that they just cannot come in and take away from you.
“We worked very hard with these players for years to develop them, and now it's a time for us to keep them together.”

Quality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

:biggrin:

This is quality. Also pls don't disrespect my man because they're not his words they're Wengers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest