The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2980
Luke is the forum punch bag
I don't believe in this "Podolski, Theo, Sanchez can all play upfront" rubbish, we need a new ST, as it stands, Giroud, Sanogo and Akpom are our only recognised strikers. Not good enough for a team wanting to challenge all the way to the end for the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
dissapointed with the line-up, would have loved to see ox/campbell in the starting line up.. arteta was a given, until there is a replacement, but cazorla on the wing is not what I wanted to see
Cazorla on the wing, Wenger ain't serious.
Original post by AR_95
Luke is the forum punch bag

Only because he makes himself it by chatting **** endlessly

fire from peggles. I think she has me on block list
Original post by fallen_acorns
dissapointed with the line-up, would have loved to see ox/campbell in the starting line up.. arteta was a given, until there is a replacement, but cazorla on the wing is not what I wanted to see

There is not going to be a replacement...
Original post by Tom_Ford
There is not going to be a replacement...

if arsene does not bring in a midfielder capable of partnering ramsey - then honestly, I will have lost faith in him.
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol LFC fans were slating United fans the other week for beating you and supposedly going over the top with their reactions, bit like you are now. Well done on playing a under strength Dortmund off the park today. It's pre season, doesn't suggest more than when we beat Benfica last weekend. When it suits your agenda it's not about who it is you beat.

Scum, but you are a LFC fan so that's part of the package I guess. Sweet little Lukey, blah blah blah.

So very bitter, don't worry you one upped us on getting Manquillo, top quality signing should really help you lot finish 5th (inb4 5-1, 2-0, 2-1, 89')

Guess he didn't care too much about geography, seems more of a history man! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you act as if i'm denying that i'm bitter you got sanchez.
of course i'm bitter; i'm annoyed he chose us over you and i choose to believe it was simply a result of georgraphy, even if it isn't true :smile:

as i just said it doesn't matter we beat dortmund, it matters that we played an excellent game with a great performance.

nice use of "inb4", but i'm not down to cheap shots at your team or ad homs to yourself, even if you are a whiney little girl who spends most of your time complaining rather than contributing decent discussion to this forum.

also, lol at the desperate arsenal fans repping you because they can't muster decent posts themselves...
Original post by fallen_acorns

Campbell won't last in a high intensity game like this from the start, he's better as an impact sub and running at directly at tiring leg. I don't think Ox is fully fit yet but bringing him and Campbell on in the 2nd half can complete change the game. It's a good line up. There's less pressure of the wingers to track back with Arteta, Ramsey and Wilshere in Midfield.

Original post by sevchenko
I'd prefer to use a 4-1-4-1 Whilst Ozil is out. Jack and Ramsey will hold. Jack DLP, Ramsey B2B. Alexis on the right, Santi on the left and Sanogo up front. Bring on Campbell on has an impact sub.
Original post by Micah Richards
Only because he makes himself it by chatting **** endlessly

fire from peggles. I think she has me on block list

i admit i aint the most knowledgeable on this forum; far from it
but what did i just say that was bad?

peggles doesn't have a time of the month, its just constant.
Reply 2990
Sanogo to score
hd stream

pm if you want it
****ing Michael Owen. :facepalm2:
Reply 2993
Definitely love the atmosphere in the stadium atm. The fans aren't quite or dead as usual
Reply 2994
FFS why do BT get this game man. **** this I'm off Costco.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be pretty worried if I was an Arsenal fan, better hope Toure doesn't have a good game. Pretty weak mid from you guys I think.
I've got Martin Tyler :dontknow:
Reply 2997
We look so much more confident then usual (so far)
we'll concede to a set piece, guarantee it
What a racket when Nasri went to take the corner!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest