ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Just finished the first part of my IGCSEs, currently studying for Bio, Human bio and Physics and getting started on my AS/A level Core Maths. Maths is my weakest subject

I'm interested in... Writing, art, anything creative, innovation, religion, developing new skills, learning about new stuff, history, collecting old stuff, reading about awesome people who did awesome things, reading just about everything except boring people who did great things, modern history and teenage idiocy.

I'm thinking about... Mostly about how my life is drab, dull and colourless thanks to my studies and how I can't draw or paint properly anymore.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nafisa.t13)
    I'm studying... Just finished the first part of my IGCSEs, currently studying for Bio, Human bio and Physics and getting started on my AS/A level Core Maths. Maths is my weakest subject

I'm interested in... Writing, art, anything creative, innovation, religion, developing new skills, learning about new stuff, history, collecting old stuff, reading about awesome people who did awesome things, reading just about everything except boring people who did great things, modern history and teenage idiocy.

I'm thinking about... Mostly about how my life is drab, dull and colourless thanks to my studies and how I can't draw or paint properly anymore.
    Hiya,

Welcome to TSR. I hope your iGCSES are going okay, I hear they're very challenging but I'm sure you'll do amazing.
    There isn't actually a specified sub forum for iGCSES but here's a link to
    Secondary School, Sixth Form and FE College

It's nice to hear that you are motivating yourself to start on A level maths. Practice is perfect and I'm sure that maths will eventually become your strongest subject (P.s AS maths is really fun!) Here's a link to the respective maths forum section. You can ask questions here to your hearts content!
    Maths

Since your interests are so broad, maybe you should check into the chat forum section. It has all sorts of things from your interests, and even more! However I do warn you that some threads are very....peculiar..!
    Chat

Life is indeed very tough and stressful when studies are concerned but just think about the positive outcomes that will benefit you in future life! Perhaps pick up a piece of paper and some random pens and draw, or an alternative is open up paint, draw some squiggly lines and fill them in with the paint bucket. BOOM. You're now an art pro.

If you have any Q's please don't hesitate to quote me in this message or PM me

Enjoy your stay

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, thank you for all the links, they're helpful. Except the chat one, which is chock full of teen and general human idiocy. Almost suffocated... (no, I'm not as stiff and boring as I sound, hihi) I'll just stick to my fictional friends thank you very much. They hate maths too. ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.