The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Arrival Date

Hello, I have firmed Nottingham however I am unsure on the date i have to arrive. UCAS says my course start date is 23rd September but i was unsure whether lessons begin on the 23rd or whether I have to get there a week early for freshers, thanks :P
Original post by BearsArePeople2
Hello, I have firmed Nottingham however I am unsure on the date i have to arrive. UCAS says my course start date is 23rd September but i was unsure whether lessons begin on the 23rd or whether I have to get there a week early for freshers, thanks :P

Heyy, you will get much more information after you receive your results regarding freshers, moving in day and your first week at uni. If your course start date is 23rd of September that means that's the week you start at uni. You'll have introduction lectures to your modules in that week but not proper teaching. That week is also your freshers week where you go out and whatever. You also do things like register yourself at the university, meet your personal tutor and register with the local doctors.

You will get detailed and straightforward information after your results though :smile:

hope this helps some
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by BearsArePeople2

Two key questions:

1) Are you an international student?

2) Where are you living?
Think we can get the keys to move in on the 22nd and then the freshers week starts the 23rd!

Im so excited :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending