The Student Room Group

Girls, what are the worst traits a man can have in YOUR opinion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sanctimonious
Oh the hypocrisy of that statement.

I have high standards but i'm not arrogant. They dont go hand in hand mate.
There was already a thread for this. The thread you responded to was actually in response to a thread made by a female with your question lols.
The thing which I see as really bad, is men who are passive aggressive
Original post by yo radical one
The thing which I see as really bad, is men who are passive aggressive

Ye thats a female trait. When I see that in males I lose all respect for them tbh.
Original post by ChickenMadness
There was already a thread for this. The thread you responded to was actually in response to a thread made by a female with your question lols.

Oh never knew that lol
Original post by Secretnerd123
I have high standards but i'm not arrogant. They dont go hand in hand mate.

Im not your mate, mate.

You have high standards due to arrogance. This is undeniable.
One without Korean blood flowing through them :lol:

(iqra, I luv u). :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not your mate, mate.

You have high standards due to arrogance. This is undeniable.

No, I have high standards because I know my worth and won't settle for less then I deserve. Previous experiences play a big part.

Don't make such uninformed assumptions please.
Some of this stuff applies to me. Honestly not surprised though. Never been a big hit with the ladies haha.
I have high standards because I know my worth and won't settle for less then I deserve.

Arrogance and high self opinion rights there.
Well that still means you're aggressive. There's no excuse for violence unless in self defence.

Thats cool and all if you're sheltered and live in a nice area. Not everyone is so lucky though.

She's hawt ok.

A hot girl needs a hot man jeez.
common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gosh, when will you ever stop?
Reply 93
Original post by missfats
She's hawt ok.

common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't tell if serious or troll.
Original post by missfats
She's hawt ok.

common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaaaa but its not all about looks though :wink:
Who wants an arrogant faarax xD
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Whats wrong with Villa? Not a fan but I don't mind them

**** on the villa!!! Were going to **** on the villa tonight!!!!

That is all.
Arrogance. I can't stand guys who think they're better than everyone around them.

Rudeness. Manners are so attractive!

Ignorance. If you're actually interested in someone, don't ignore them for days and then come running back as though nothing happened.

Intelligence. Sometimes having an intellectual conversation is nice :h:
Reply 97
Probably laziness to the point they just sit on their bum all day watching tv, doesn't have a job or any ambition.
Someone who's left-wing with their political beliefs. If you've ever voted for Labour, then chances are we won't get on.
Hygiene is a big thing for me, if you stink or have bad breath or oily hair, I won't be attracted to you.
Music taste is also a deal breaker, if all you listen to is chart music then I can't imagine much conversation going on. I'd rather someone who's a real fan of music I don't like (metal) than someone who just listens to what ever is on MTV.
Also if you read the Guardian... just no.
Original post by Geena-
Probably laziness to the point they just sit on their bum all day watching tv, doesn't have a job or any ambition.
Someone who's left-wing with their political beliefs. If you've ever voted for Labour, then chances are we won't get on.
Hygiene is a big thing for me, if you stink or have bad breath or oily hair, I won't be attracted to you.
Music taste is also a deal breaker, if all you listen to is chart music then I can't imagine much conversation going on. I'd rather someone who's a real fan of music I don't like (metal) than someone who just listens to what ever is on MTV.
Also if you read the Guardian... just no.

I'd tell you about my music tastes but its really obscure, kind of underground you know? Ah who am I kidding? You wouldn't know.
Reply 99
It pleases me to know most of the females in this thread concern themselves with intellectual fellows that are humble and not arrogant.

Quick Reply

Latest