Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls fancy their guy friends and vice versa? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you fancy your female friends? Do they fancy you? Do they fancy each other? Say whaaaat... haha

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had friends so I could answer this question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    I hope someone offers to be your friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I hope someone offers to be your friend
    Thanks. :cry2: That's one of the nicest things anybody has ever said to me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes girls can crush on their guy friends (I've done it!) guys also crush on their female friends (had it done to me)

Just because they're friends doesn't mean they have feelings other than friendship towards them.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, of course!

I'm really good friends with this girl I've known since we were four; we met at primary school. I have had a huge crush on her for over a decade but I refuse to let her know it. I hope she feels the same way and I keep planning to tell her but always decide not to. Ultimately, I value our friendship more and are terrified of it ending.

ReputationRep:
    They can, but that doesn't mean a girl fancies every single one of her male friends or a boy fancies every single one of their female friends. But I fancied a guy I was pals with for a while, but then you can be very fond of a friend without being sexually or romantically attracted to them, you can love a person of the opposite sex in a platonic way, absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    I have fancied a few of my male friends but not all of them, I have also once fancied one of my female friends.

ReputationRep:
    I fancy a couple of my male friends :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    have crushed on one or two female friends. Got punted back in the friendzone faster than Germany destroying Brazil's hopes.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that you're only joking, or are you being serious? :console:

ReputationRep:
    This was genuinely going to be my answer also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tearteto)
    have crushed on one or two female friends. Got punted back in the friendzone faster than Germany destroying Brazil's hopes.
    Been there before :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HobbiTom)
    Been there before :/
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=300762&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: pngdem feels bro.png (101.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes. Sometimes not.
    It really depends.
    Also there's a difference between fancying them / wanting a relationship and finding them attractive and being willing to have sex if they want it too. There are friends I would be more than happy to have sex with if a miracle happened and they told me they'd want to lol, but a relationship would be off the cards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Politisphere)
    Yes, of course!

I'm really good friends with this girl I've known since we were four; we met at primary school. I have had a huge crush on her for over a decade but I refuse to let her know it. I hope she feels the same way and I keep planning to tell her but always decide not to. Ultimately, I value our friendship more and are terrified of it ending.
    There's always the fear of through trying to develop your relationship, you could actually terminate it. This has happened to me more times than I care to remember, but it kills man..being in that position :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If only ever fancied one of my guy friends and he fancied me back and now we've been going out for five yrs. I've had other friends fancy me and I've not liked them back which has caused problems and we would usually fall out when I said I only saw them as a friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Politisphere)
    Yes, of course!

A moment of silence for our fallen comrade. He shall remain forever friend-zoned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AcronymOfHashtag)
    A moment of silence for our fallen comrade. He shall remain forever friend-zoned.
    Don't say things like that! She has yet to have a boyfriend (she's 20) and I still have hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AcronymOfHashtag)
    You can't say she's 'friend-zoned' him if he hasn't even asked her out

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.