Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    due to unforseen circumstances looking for 2 people to replace in a four bedroom house in hardy street. Hardy street is just off newland avenue which has alot of shops tesco lidl sainsbury ect and lots of coffee shops and resturants ect. The house is only a 5 mins walk away from the univeristy, you can either walk to the city center 20-25 mins tops or take a bus less than 10mins.

The house is a four bed the rooms available are upstairs one large on meduim fully furnished. Living room with plasma tv with free view and dinning table. Fully equipt kitchen seperate bathroom and kitchen. Washer and dryer machine. Big garden with a side entrance as well as through the kitchen. All rooms have a double bed and wardrobes ect. Pretty large house and only £69 a week all bills included

Current people moving in september me a criminology and sociology student and another girl who does law

get in touch if intrested

ReputationRep:
    You state that yourself and 3 other students are currently moving in, but you state that the house is 4 bedrooms and your now looking for 2 more people to replace ones that have left? Either the house is 6 bedrooms which you said isn't the case or 2 people are sharing a room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    You state that yourself and 3 other students are currently moving in, but you state that the house is 4 bedrooms and your now looking for 2 more people to replace ones that have left? Either the house is 6 bedrooms which you said isn't the case or 2 people are sharing a room.
    I think maybe she meant "Current people moving in september: me (a criminology and sociology student) and another girl who does law"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingcat)
    I think maybe she meant "Current people moving in september: me (a criminology and sociology student) and another girl who does law"
    OK. If that were the case then only 1 room is available but she is advertising 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    OK. If that were the case then only 1 room is available but she is advertising 2?
    I think she is the person studying criminology and sociology, plus the girl studying law makes 2? Unless i'm reading wrong, I think it's just the lack of punctuation that makes it a bit confusing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingcat)
    I think she is the person studying criminology and sociology, plus the girl studying law makes 2? Unless i'm reading wrong, I think it's just the lack of punctuation that makes it a bit confusing
    Now that I've reread it, it does make sense now you've pointed that out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.