KieranWalsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Although A2 has started it isn't exactly full throttle, so before term begins in September are there any thoughts or suggestions in terms of school work to maybe get ahead on?

Subjects:
-Physics A ( OCR)
-Geography (Edexcel)
-Computing (AQA)

Thanks guuuuuys!
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KieranWalsh)
Although A2 has started it isn't exactly full throttle, so before term begins in September are there any thoughts or suggestions in terms of school work to maybe get ahead on?

Subjects:
-Physics A ( OCR)
-Geography (Edexcel)
-Computing (AQA)

Thanks guuuuuys!
Physics A OCR: Look through all of your AS stuff again and make sure you know all of the definitions.
Get this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/A2-Level-Phy...revision+guide

I've completed A2 physics (finished it June '13), so feel free to ask me any questions.
Anny Smiles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Subjects:
-Physics A ( OCR)
-Geography (Edexcel)
-Computing (AQA)

Thanks guuuuuys!
Make sure you've filed your AS note neatly and in an organised way... and review anything you went into exams a little shaky in, praying it wouldn't come up!

Print off specifications so they're in all your folders.

Make sure you're up to date with all you've done at A2 so far.

Ask your teachers!
maryamzahid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Although I didn't do any of your subjects, the only advice I can give is to stay on top of things and don't panic. Revise and read ahead so the content is ingrained in your mind good luck and I hope you enjoy A2 (like I almost did)
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Subjects:
-Physics A ( OCR)
-Geography (Edexcel)
-Computing (AQA)

Thanks guuuuuys!
out of those i only did geography (but for OCR) and I didn't do loads before the start of A2, I just did some reading around the subject and broadened my knowledge really. I concentrated on writing articles for my geography blog to make it more interesting for me.
KieranWalsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I guess i've not been missing anything, maybe keeping my A2 stuff more organised but i've got all the student books etc. so hopefully next year is a breeeze! (Sort of)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed