After going to a Pure potential event today, I have started to try and write a personal statement and cv.. I've followed the guide that I have been given but its just a load of bullet points. I have written it below any tips or advice would be AMAZING as I'm now completely stuck..
A SCHOOL- 4 AS levels in Biology, Chemistry, French and Mathematics
ANOTHER SCHOOL - 10 GCSE’s A-C including English, Mathematics, French and ICT
Psychology Clinic- Administration/Personal Assistant (July 2012)
· Organising documents using IT
· Planned meetings and therapy sessions with the psychologist
· Produced an information leaflet aimed at children and adolescents suffering from trauma.
Volunteer and Young Leader with local guiding group (December 2013- Present)
· Planning sessions with other leaders developing teamwork and communication skills
· Leading groups of children
Cambridge Chemistry Challenge- Bronze award (June 2014)
· For achieving a score in the top 50% of all students who participated
· In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Sufficient understanding of the French language
· Knowledge of basic first aid
· Hobbies include judo and nail art
Any help is greatly appreciated (Will give rep)
When can you expect yours?