Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can I have feedback on my videos + suggestions for my next episode of a series? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to find a way to get more subscribers on youtube as I feel my videos have the potential to be great.

Here is my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpK...SHNEdDWmc_MBFw

Here is one of my video series I am thinking of bringing back

As you can see there aren't many views for what seems like a lot of editing and a pretty useful video. So please give me advice, I am looking to expand the brain kids network.

Also what should I do for the next episode? (I am the one on the left). All suggestions welcome

ReputationRep:
    I like brainkids, good work, it seems good for kids. Erm how about do another similar episode but on something else? EDit; maybe make it more entertaining??

ReputationRep:
    Are you even trying to get subscribers? You don't upload consistent quality content, or anything even slightly unique. It all seems a bit amateur tbh, you should take local filmography classes or something.

:hand:

Rabbit videos please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahsim)
    I like brainkids, good work, it seems good for kids. Erm how about do another similar episode but on something else? EDit; ooh i got a good idea!! How about doing something about pears or lily pads? Kids love them
    I think lillies are actually a good idea, thanks for getting me in the zone

(Original post by Ggmu!)
    Are you even trying to get subscribers? You don't upload consistent quality content, or anything even slightly unique. It all seems a bit amateur tbh, you should take local filmography classes or something.

:hand:

Rabbit videos please

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I am, how dare you act so rude and assume I am not! tbh we are just 17 year olds so we can't really do anything that amazing, but thanks for the feedback

Why rabbit videos? Rabbits are not part of the brain kids saga as I hate carrots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    x
    Hey lily.. thought you might want to be aware of this .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    More nudes , less animation , more socially relevant topics i.e what kim k wore to the strip club last week etc you will be a big name in no time
    Is society really that sad and misogynistic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFGP)

Yes I am, how dare you act so rude and assume I am not! tbh we are just 17 year olds so we can't really do anything that amazing, but thanks for the feedback

Why rabbit videos? Rabbits are not part of the brain kids saga as I hate carrots
    Looool I'm telling the truth :facepalm:

You think you're ksi already or something?

You've got a long way to go.

Cause rabbits are good at getting into cramped warm spaces?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Looool I'm telling the truth :facepalm:

You think you're ksi already or something?

You've got a long way to go.

Cause rabbits are good at getting into cramped warm spaces?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :erm: ok

I think instead of fifa we can get popular by science instead! so yeah perhaps as good as ksi one day

I agree but we are trying? I mean the editing on our video was pretty top notch?

oh I see, point reconsidered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFGP)
    Is society really that sad and misogynistic?
    I'm afraid so babe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    I'm afraid so babe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    Hey lily.. thought you might want to be aware of this .
    me confused...is that lilly:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Wait what i'm confused now too??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.