Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR people shipwrecked on desert island. What happens next? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm willing to bet they divide up into RG and non-RG groups.

First priority is to make sure the STEMM people get the majority of the food and water.

Then a group try to build a fire using A-level Physics.

Within two days everyone is starving because they're all arguing about Muslims instead of looking for food.

Journal

Day One:

The TSR Indian Ocean Cruise has turned to tragedy after the SS Chastity sank. As far as we know, the level of sexual frustration on board caused electromagnetic interference with the ship's navigation systems, and the vessel wandered off course into a tropical storm.

Most of the TSR people got into the lifeboats, although a few dozen perished in their cabins, declaring that they were introverted and didn't want to go out. All the crew went down with the ship, rather than be stranded with the TSRians.

Fortunately, the lifeboats washed up on a beautiful desert island. One person got out and kissed the ground, thanking a higher power. This immediately triggered a cross-lifeboat debate on theism.

Once all ashore, a three-hour argument ensued over whether to organise people by institution, course or UCAS points. People tried to group together by institution, some insisted on calling this matriculation - but one girl in the St.Johns College, Cambridge group couldn't spell the word. It turned out she was actually reading Nursing at Kingston. She was put inside a bamboo cage as punishment.

ReputationRep:
    The males would most likely become even more primal.

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively, have groups focus on food/water, shelter and a raft. Once a raft is built, use submersible cages to store fish and head out to sea. The mind functions best in the first day or so, therefore it's vital any decision about leaving the island is made early on.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody would talk to anyone
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I would try to enforce the TSR rules in order to keep everyone under control at all times...

Ok probably not, I'd leave to avoid getting stabbed in the back while I'm sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    There would be food. Someone would chop a limb off someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ship-wreck would give some people on here their chance to finally lose the big V.

ReputationRep:
    What happens next? I kill them all and eat their mangled corpses.

Then I establish a dictatorship and raise Cthulhu from the depths of hell.

ReputationRep:
    Would I still get carded?

ReputationRep:
    TSR Fitness crew would team up and win at life

ReputationRep:
    It'd be like Lord of the Flies, minus the first half when everyone gets on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd find the guy who wants to know why people in their twenties don't join social groups and give him a hug.

ReputationRep:
    It would turn into a primary school disco where all the boys hang about together and all the girls hang about together because they are too scared to approach the opposite sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    TSR Fitness crew would team up and win at life
    This. The weak nerds would perish under the harsh conditions and lack of physics text books.

(Original post by xDave-)
    I'd find the guy who wants to know why people in their twenties don't join social groups and give him a hug.

lawl

ReputationRep:
    Bassets would be sitting alone on a rock, ****ing and crying

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is shocked to find out David Cameron is a secret member of TSR

ReputationRep:
    Day Two:

After a torrid night out in the open, the first order of the day was shelter. STEMM people came up with an elaborate design for a three storey shelter including a gym and refectory, despite the protestation of the Architecture students who declared there to be "not enough brushed steel". Realisation that there were only rudimentary tools and that no-one in the group had actually ever built anything other than lego put paid to that plan.

Some Geology students found a cave and declared it their base. Lacking any means of illumination, one fell down hole, sustaining several injuries. This triggered a rush of medical students, all vying to use their advanced knowledge of cellular physiology and drug receptor interaction to treat a broken leg.

ReputationRep:
    This is hilarious :lol:

ReputationRep:
    In on GOAT thread.

You'd have TSR mods give cards to whatever they don't agree with and everytime someone trolls, they'd card them for trolling and offensiveness.

ReputationRep:
    Law Students thread crew declare a state of nature, in which a Rawlsian veil of ignorance can be used to determine the baseline of laws required to which all rational beings would agree to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.