Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think Rolf Harris will survive prison? Watch

ReputationRep:
    title
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope he dies in there. Absolute scumbag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    I've been to a juvenile prison and the nonces in there were on suicide watch and had different recreation times and also had their own wing so I assume Harris being a "star" will be well protected and looked after tbh. He will be out in two years max.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    What did he do?
    He raped teenagers a long time ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't he'll survive prison technically. He'll probably be in for a long sentence and he's getting on a bit ... but if you mean, will he be raped/beaten, I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Temporality)
    Why specifically them? Surely other inmates would have tried to make attempts.
    As it was juvenile I think the longest serving inmate in there was 12 years for two murders so its not forever and not worth killing yourself over. I can't put imto words the abuse the pedos in prison get, I would probs attempt suicide.. also gays got it just as bad so bad they were on the same wing as the pedos, and you have to think its prison not school, I remember inmates making knives from the skin of oranges I kid you not, they used to peel the skin, shape it then leave it by the window for a week and it would become as sharp as a razor.. try it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    As it was juvenile I think the longest serving inmate in there was 12 years for two murders so its not forever and not worth killing yourself over. I can't put imto words the abuse the pedos in prison get, I would probs attempt suicide.. also gays got it just as bad so bad they were on the same wing as the pedos, and you have to think its prison not school, I remember inmates making knives from the skin of oranges I kid you not, they used to peel the skin, shape it then leave it by the window for a week and it would become as sharp as a razor.. try it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I see. Goodness, you mean the people who organised cells put gay people together with paedophiles, just becuase they were gay? I'm glad you got out anyway .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Temporality)
    Ah I see. Goodness, you mean the people who organised cells put gay people together with paedophiles, just becuase they were gay? I'm glad you got out anyway .
    It may seem strange but its because of limited space and they were the most vulnerable group of people, the gays were also targets for rapes to so I can see why they did it. Thanks I would never go back to that hell hole mentally changed me.. I couldn't imagine being in Rolf Harris's shoes doing 5+years .....9 months was to long for me, if hes going through what I witnessed happen to other pedos then all I can say is ......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    It may seem strange but its because of limited space and they were the most vulnerable group of people, the gays were also targets for rapes to so I can see why they did it. Thanks I would never go back to that hell hole mentally changed me.. I couldn't imagine being in Rolf Harris's shoes doing 5+years .....9 months was to long for me, if hes going through what I witnessed happen to other pedos then all I can say is ......

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww. Yes I can imagine it must be terrible to experience all of that but so many congrats for braving it. Even though I may be speaking naively as I have never been to prison, juvenile or otherwise, I hope it strengthened you and prepared you for life as well as just being a negative mental change. Anyway yes, I agree that Rolf Harris will struggle, it's amazing how you can go from having everything to having nothing. Even though pedos go through hell in there, part of me thinks Harris desrves it for his complete lack of remorse or regret, his ongoing lies and thinking he could get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this isn't america, **** all happens in UK prisons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxiictests)
    Lol this isn't america, **** all happens in UK prisons.
    So you've been? I could tell you a few stories but fear them not to be fit for TSR so I will say this now, prison is no joke if hell is worse Im going to church tomorrow the only way to survive is to either become invisible by staying in your cell constantly, becone feared or convert to islam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gustavo fring will take care of him in prison!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    So you've been? I could tell you a few stories but fear them not to be fit for TSR so I will say this now, prison is no joke if hell is worse Im going to church tomorrow the only way to survive is to either become invisible by staying in your cell constantly, becone feared or convert to islam

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    He probably will. He's 84 and for better.

ReputationRep:
    little chance of anything happening to him once he's been placed.
    but theres a chance that during transit other prisoners might get a hold of him.

a favourite of prisoners is taking the eye of a nonce as a trophy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    What did you do
    I got sentenced for one count of criminal damage, and one count of reckless endangerment I beat the attempted murder charge they were working at giving me.. it was one big setup from the beginning and I'm not just saying that. Long story short- my neighbour bullied my mum for 18 months calling her the n-word, posting dead rats through the door, keying her car.. The list goes on, 15 police incidents later I got fedup nothing was being done about this man so I burnt out his beloved car. They were trying to say I was trying to burn the house down with him inside hence the attempted murder charge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but couldn't care less...deserves it for what he did.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, hope he does too.

Love seeing Vanessa phelps jumping on the bandwagon as well, pathetic even for a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah. I want him back on TV. As a good a presenter as you will get in all honesty; I'd have a drink with him.

I dont really see why kids are put on such a high pedestal frankly. The people that always making a song and dance about beating up paedophiles arent particular great parent material anyway. Plus 13-16 year old girls have always tried **** on with blokes (and then subsequently hid behind the school uniform) since time immemorial.

ReputationRep:
    He'll "doo" just fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.