The Student Room Group

Post a picture of yourself and an actor or actress looking just like you!

Scroll to see replies

I tried the Pictriev thing and it just showed me a load of teen actors that i don't think i looked anything like :tongue:

I don't think i look like any well known person (well none that i know of :redface: )
Original post by MrEFeynman
A young version of Minnie Driver.

Ah really? :redface: I quite like her haha
Original post by Verbalism
That's me. Not sure if i've ever seen an actor that resembles me though, i'll go look!

You look a little like Vincent Cyr (a youtuber, a used to watch way too much youtube :ninja:)

Spoiler

Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
I tried the Pictriev thing and it just showed me a load of teen actors that i don't think i looked anything like :tongue:

I don't think i look like any well known person (well none that i know of :redface: )

You look a bit like Eliza Doolittle :smile:
Original post by andrew2209
If anyone's interested, then this website http://www.pictriev.com/ allows you to upload an image, and it tells you your masculine/feminine face percentage, your age, and the top 10 closest celebrity matches.

For me, I apparently have a very masculine face, but my age can vary from 15-22, depending on what picture of me I use. Also, most of my celebrity matches are people off Disney/teen actors. Personally, there's not a huge number of celebrities I could think of that I look like at all.

apparently im 100% masculine and 20 years old. which is ironic cuz i am an 18 year old guy (17 when pic taken) but i always get told i look quite young for my age..

Got a 25% match with mario casas...who is dat lool??
Original post by Changing Skies
So according to pictriev.com, these are my best matches :rofl: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thought the woman on the bottom right hand corner looked a bit like 2006 Kim Kardashian before the surgery. :mmm:
Don't see the resemblance with you though! You're pretty. :smile:
That website had me down as being 13! So offended......
Original post by SharpenedPencils
Oh wow, this pictriev thing is hilarious, it says I am twelve and keeps matching me to a load of celebrity kids :laugh: of which I know none :')

Edit: Wait, actually, I knew Corbin Bleu, closest one to me I guess, pahahaha!

I feel your pain, apparently I'm 13, that resembles a 52 year old!
Original post by One Man Band
I feel your pain, apparently I'm 13, that resembles a 52 year old!

Gotta love terrible free online softwares :tongue: but hey, everyone says we'll be happy to look young when we're older, so that's a plus :smile:
Gotta love terrible free online softwares :tongue: but hey, everyone says we'll be happy to look young when we're older, so that's a plus :smile:

I guess so but when your nearly twenty the last thing you want is for someone to think you're 13 :tongue:
Original post by One Man Band
I guess so but when your nearly twenty the last thing you want is for someone to think you're 13 :tongue:

I am twenty next year... :laugh: Actually, today some charity guy knocked on our door, as soon as he saw me, he asked if my mum was in :facepalm:
I am twenty next year... :laugh: Actually, today some charity guy knocked on our door, as soon as he saw me, he asked if my mum was in :facepalm:

hahha
does a cartoon celebrity count? everyone always says I look pocahontas :confused: yep feels weird being told i look like a cartoon but never an actual person..
I've been told I look like .. Matt Lanter, Cillian Murphy, Ashton Kutcher etc. but I don't see it in either of 'em.
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~

6/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
So according to pictrieve i look like elenour calder.. :tongue:
Pharrel Williams and Tyson Beckford personally don't see the resemblance at all site is definitely broke
I've been told that I look like a guy named Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu. I wish, he's really handsome :frown:

I've also been told that I look like Timothy Lee McKenzie but, again, I don't see the resemblance.

:dontknow:

I'm on my phone so I can't link pics, sadly.
Reply 138
Original post by fishi
So according to pictrieve i look like elenour calder.. :tongue:

yea similar I guess?

Quick Reply

Latest