Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am doing a study on guys that have really red rosy cheeks (like prince harry). This is a question for guys. I am wondering if you like or hate having rosy cheeks and also how often do you have them (I.e all the time, when you do sport) I also need to know how your rosy cheeks look. I have to write a news story on it for a project.

I would prefer comments from guys on this as I will make my project easier.

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

Any guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)

Any guys?
    Hate it.Looks like all the blood in my body goes to my face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)

Any guys?
    Do you have Rosy cheeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a "study"

ReputationRep:
    What a shi*ty project.

The only guy with rosy red cheeks I can think of is Alex Ferguson.

ReputationRep:
    May have rosacea

ReputationRep:
    It can be cute sometimes. But most the time it isnt

ReputationRep:
    I always have rosy cheeks which amplifies tenfold when I go the gym. I don't like it because I have a baby face already as it is and it makes me look even more babyish so to say.

The most annoying thing about always having rosy cheeks though is that everyone thinks you're nervous or embarrassed all the time when it's just natural. Remember when you were younger and maybe you were playing a game or something and you usually go red and everyone is like "haha look he is going red" which they think is embarrassment but it's not.

ReputationRep:
    I go red quite easily (when embarrassed) but I don't have constant rosy cheeks.

I have rosy cheeks like that :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I get very red when embarrassed, also when sunburnt (I do not think that counts).

ReputationRep:
    'On their face'? It's not like you'd ask about their rosy butt cheeks.

ReputationRep:
    Rosy cheeks can be a symbol of a youthful, healthy glow, but for some people, rosy cheeks are the result of rosacea, a skin disorder that causes redness of the facial skin. Knowing the difference between healthy rosy cheeks and rosacea is important, because rosacea may require medical attention.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.