Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please help , many suffering animals here.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Summer, and i need you help, whoever read this. I live in Bali - Indonesia (try to google it, just a small island), and there's so many dog and cats are beaten, slaughtered, dumped, and it's getting worse.
    Wherever you are, you can help, there's so many ways to help our poor dogs and cats, trough BAWA ( Bali Animal Welfare Association ), a non profit organization, registered i

Here a post from BAWA ( Bali Animal Welfare Association ) facebook :

Spoiler:
    Show

MAKING EACH MONTH MATTER
    Spoiler:
    Show

BAWA’s staff worked tirelessly through the month of June rescuing, treating and rehoming hundreds of animals.

Our 24/7 animal ambulance, the only one in Bali, responded to more than 1000 calls from people seeking help for their animals and reporting lost or rejected animals in need.

In June alone BAWA organised the sterilisation of 125 animals to improve the health of the dogs and cats and to help decrease the number of unwanted litters heartlessly dumped in rivers, gutters, on beaches and at trash sites.

Vets organised by BAWA also vaccinated many dogs against parvo and distemper – diseases that are highly contagious and often deadly. And we treated hundreds of animals for often very painful skin problems.

Without BAWA’s free services and education programs, the threats that Bali’s animals face every day would be much worse.

We are proud of our staff and their fine achievements. To help make the future brighter and safer for animals in Bali, please consider joining Friends of BAWA by making a monthly donation at http://bawabali.com/donate-to-bawa/.

Every donation saves a life. Thank you.

(photo on attachment)

If you have any question, ask directly by
    email : [email protected]
    facebook : Bali Animal Welfare Association

I rent a room here so i can't bring them
    All i can do is just spread the news, i wish i could do more.

We rely on you kindness. Thank you so much.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    *GASP*

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nobody cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyHylian)
    *GASP*

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nobody cares

yeah, Better trying than do nothing, you know

ReputationRep:
    Please can humanity get its priorities together! So many humans need our help before we get to worrying about animals. An inhumane % of charity money gets donated to animal charities while millions of humans around the world endure worse suffering. Examples:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...rael-palestine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25866350

http://rt.com/news/adra-syria-massacre-witnesses-355/

Come on people when are we going to realize how wrong it is that we place animal welfare over that of our fellow man.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.