Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi this is long so sorry
    I have completed year 1 of my degree, had to do a resit the following year on extenuating circumstances
    Completed year 2 but again had to do a re sit the following year as i couldn't do it in august as i had a baby, this was also done on extenuating circumstance however I didn't take the exams, the following year i paid to take the exams so didn't have to use a year of funding but decided half way through that I couldn't do it then as I couldn't get help with the childcare costs
    I am now wanting to go back and finish year 2 and do year 3 but i don't know if i would be entitled to any help with costs, I am in contact with the uni about going back but no clear answers on help with tuition fees or grants etc
    Yes I have done 5 years at Uni, only 2 however needed tuition fees, what help can I get?
    My husband earns approx 35-40k if that impacts on it, and we only have 1 child who is nearly 4
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    We would really need to speak with you to investigate further on this occasion. Please call us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance.

Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.