Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Simple question for anyone who might know a little better about how this would work. I have an offer to study medicine at Cambridge next year, but I want to know whether it would be possible to change course to a Natural Sciences degree focused upon Zoology. I'm not quite sure how it would work, and I'm certainly not sure I want to, I'd just be interested if anyone could give some advice?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just going to say that I know people that would kill to be in your position. So think long and hard before you make a decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigMoa)
    Hi guys,
    Simple question for anyone who might know a little better about how this would work. I have an offer to study medicine at Cambridge next year, but I want to know whether it would be possible to change course to a Natural Sciences degree focused upon Zoology. I'm not quite sure how it would work, and I'm certainly not sure I want to, I'd just be interested if anyone could give some advice?
    Thanks
    First things first, speak to staff and students on the course you are thinking of switching to.

If you want to know anything about the pros and cons of having a zoology degree I graduated from Bristol 2 years ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.