ReputationRep:
    Hey TSR,

Is it my browser that's displaying a different font in threads (posts only) or have you made some kind of mistake?

Thanks!

Mike
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting the same thing. But I don't get it in every single thread.

ReputationRep:
    I get it on every thread. Put simply it is quite horrific. I now also get loads of paperclips in the reply/edit box.

At least give us an option of which font to use as standard for viewing.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    This new font is horrible!! I'm getting it on every thread! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously a glitch, it messes with the layout a touch, but other than that I actually quite like it. Looks more professional, it's going away from the "made for ADHD-riddled 7yr olds" approach we've seen recently.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it either, it's effecting the user's names too. ... and I've just realised in the quick reply box the icons for insert picture/quote/link etc are all bits of paper with a paper clip

I wouldn't mind it but it's quite small!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sliceofcake)
    I don't like it either, it's effecting the user's names too. ... and I've just realised in the quick reply box the icons for insert picture/quote/link etc are all bits of paper with a paper clip

I wouldn't mind it but it's quite small!

For me as well.. Another glitch? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The TSR website has been up and down the last couple of days, so I'm hoping it's something to do with that and will be back to normal soon.

ReputationRep:
    This new font is so ugly

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, it appears quite small to me too. At first I thought I had accidentally zoomed out on my browser but zooming in didn't remedy it (and made it 110%).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryptographic)
    I get it on every thread. Put simply it is quite horrific. I now also get loads of paperclips in the reply/edit box.

At least give us an option of which font to use as standard for viewing.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    It looks horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it isn't an intentional permanent change guys... chill out and it'll be back to normal when it's fixed.
    • Welcome Squad

I don't see this. Haha
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My eyes! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Could you please PM me an example thread where this is occurring and perhaps a screenshot? Thanks for pulling this to our attention guys!

Alex
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Fixed now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So I was not the only one who has noticed another font. I have thought that my eyes play a prank.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HokeyWolf)
    Hey Guys,

Could you please PM me an example thread where this is occurring and perhaps a screenshot? Thanks for pulling this to our attention guys!

Alex
    (Original post by Dez)
    Fixed now.
    Is the follow button meant to be smaller on the old style now?
    Attached Images

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Is the follow button meant to be smaller on the old style now?
    Yes. It was reduced in size responding to user feedback that it took up too much of the post header area.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.