Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, Do you or would you sleep around? Watch

Girls do you sleep around or would you sleep around/casual sex or do you have to be in relationship and connected to sleep with someone?(more meaningful)

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    I did at uni a bit. Now I'm in a serious relationship and I couldn't see myself ever not being with him - I wouldn't wanna do the casual sex game again. People shouldn't shame women who do though; it should be accepted as their choice (same with males)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    I did at uni a bit. Now I'm in a serious relationship and I couldn't see myself ever not being with him - I wouldn't wanna do the casual sex game again. People shouldn't shame women who do though; it should be accepted as their choice (same with males)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but at the same time you got to be careful when you go around haveing 'casjj sex' unless youll end up prgenant or with a sti or std i dont think its right cos what if you or your partner is doing it quite often would you want that? like i would get a bit jelly..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DAtgirlxox)
    but at the same time you got to be careful when you go around haveing 'casjj sex' unless youll end up prgenant or with a sti or std i dont think its right cos what if you or your partner is doing it quite often would you want that? like i would get a bit jelly..
    I always used condoms. My past is the past - as is his. We love each other so previous sexual partners don't matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have never slept around because i'm in a long term relationship but i think i probs would have casual sex if i was single.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't. I would be too scared I watch catch something plus it would give me a reputation and keep the nice guys away from me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    No I wouldn't. I would be too scared I watch catch something plus it would give me a reputation and keep the nice guys away from me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Protection + keep it private = no problem I have a very nice man now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Protection + keep it private = no problem I have a very nice man now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah I still wouldn't do it since protection isn't 100% effective and then the guy would maybe tell people he thought he could trust or if we had an argument or something, could go and tell everyone or spread rumours. Nah for me personally I would risk it but each to their own

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah I still wouldn't do it since protection isn't 100% effective and then the guy would maybe tell people he thought he could trust or if we had an argument or something, could go and tell everyone or spread rumours. Nah for me personally I would risk it but each to their own

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think only teenage boys do that so just don't sleep with any kids and you'll be fine hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. But i dont judge people who do. Their life.

ReputationRep:
    Those saying/ thinking yes, hit me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    Those saying/ thinking yes, hit me up
    Lols

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish girls would sleep around with me

ReputationRep:
    Never. For one thing I'm in a long term relationship and I don't ever want to lose him, but even if I was single I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    I've never done it myself but I'm not against the idea of casual sex. As long as you keep yourself protected then there's nothing wrong with it. I'd prefer to be in a relationship with someone though.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I respect myself too much...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do nice guys reject nice girls just because they've had casual sex?

I did whilst at uni for about 6 months. I'm in a long term relationship now and can't see myself ever wanting to be with anyone else, so I wouldn't anymore.

Sleeping around DOES NOT mean you don't use protection or have to share it with the world.

I made sure I used protection, always got checked, and only told my closest friends. I don't regret my actions as I always made sure I was safe, and whilst that stage in my life is (and will probably always) be over, I'm almost glad I did it.

It taught me a lot about what I wanted from a relationship, and what it feels like to be treated like sh*t. It was a learning experience.

No-one should be shamed for their choices, as long as they are safe and happy doing it, I really don't see the problem. Same goes for guys.

An individuals sex life is their personal business, and they only have to share it with who they wish too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I did whilst at uni for about 6 months. I'm in a long term relationship now and can't see myself ever wanting to be with anyone else, so I wouldn't anymore.

Sleeping around DOES NOT mean you don't use protection or have to share it with the world.

I made sure I used protection, always got checked, and only told my closest friends. I don't regret my actions as I always made sure I was safe, and whilst that stage in my life is (and will probably always) be over, I'm almost glad I did it.

It taught me a lot about what I wanted from a relationship, and what it feels like to be treated like sh*t. It was a learning experience.

No-one should be shamed for their choices, as long as they are safe and happy doing it, I really don't see the problem. Same goes for guys.

An individuals sex life is their personal business, and they only have to share it with who they wish too.
    This ^^ :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.