Girls Casual sex yes or no

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Nixon1
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Are you into Casual sex would you do it or are you a relationship sex person only?
Anonymousmouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Only in a serious relationship.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
No I'm not into casual sex. I'd only have sex while in a serious relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NicCx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Only in a relationship
letsbehonest
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Na, only in a serious relationship
Benedicte26
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Only in a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Take this with a pinch of salt...
SatanicGecko
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
How much do I get paid for it?

Spoiler:
Show
In seriousness, I don't actually know. Most likely not but who knows.
Nixon1
Rep:
(Original post by miser)
Take this with a pinch of salt...
There are girls who dont like to casual sex i dont understand why guys cant see that.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Only in serious relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Nixon1)
There are girls who dont like to casual sex i dont understand why guys cant see that.
That's true, but what I think people should be wary of is of trusting the rational mind to be qualified in answering questions of emotion.
Nixon1
Rep:
(Original post by miser)
That's true, but what I think people should be wary of is of trusting the rational mind to be qualified in answering questions of emotion.
I think you will find plenty of girls that do have casual sex/would do it then you will find plenty of girls who wouldnt take part in casual sex and only have relationship sex, its all down to a individual not gender in my opinion. Same with guys not all guys are looking for just sex. Stereotypes can cause you to judge unfairly.
miser
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Nixon1)
I think you will find plenty of girls that do have casual sex/would do it then you will find plenty of girls who wouldnt take part in casual sex and only have relationship sex, its all down to a individual not gender in my opinion. Same with guys not all guys are looking for just sex. Stereotypes can cause you to judge unfairly.
I agree.
Anonymous #1
Report 8 years ago
My inclination is to say only in a relationship, but I'm not sure. I've been in a relationship since 17 (now 23) and only slept with my boyfriend, an arrangement I'm perfectly happy with as I love him very much and I don't think our sex life could be improved upon.

Imagining I was single (for argument's sake), atm I'm very neutral about casual sex. I don't think I'm missing out on it, but I feel no strong disinclination or moral objection to it either.

I'm quite sexually confident so I don't think nerves or shyness would hold me back if I was single. However, I do feel that I want to have some kind of a meaningful connection, remain safe and get decent sex where I orgasm. I'm not sure casual sex with a stranger can fulfill those criteria!

But casual sex with a friend, would risk developing feelings and getting into a mess.

Therefore the only kind of casual sex I can imagine getting into, would be sex at the beginning of a relationship / in the dating stage. Where I have a connection with someone I can reasonably trust and will "look after" me but where it isn't compromising a friendship. But some people would say that's in a relationship, rather than "casual". I'm also wary of this as I know there are people who fake feelings/ a connection just to have sex in the dating stage. If this happened to me I'd feel ****ed off, not for the sex, but for the being fooled about the prospect of a relationship. Whereas, though it may be a crude test, you can use withholding sex to weed those ones out quickly.
Rogerramjet76
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Looking for causal sex tonight. Hook me up if your interested.
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rogerramjet76)
Looking for causal sex tonight. Hook me up if your interested.
go download tinder lool
Kitchenman79
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Casual
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Only in a relationship, I hate the casual hookup culture, the ones that want to casual hookup try to get with the ones that want the long term.
username4910484
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Big no no for me.
No sex is completely safe.
Sex in a committed relationship is the safest.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I feel it's rather odd but I do feel more optimistic about the world when so many girls say they've a strong preference for doing within a relationship
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (34)
18.78%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (47)
25.97%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (89)
49.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (11)
6.08%

Watched Threads