Girls Casual sex yes or no

Watch
Nixon1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Are you into Casual sex would you do it or are you a relationship sex person only?
Anonymousmouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only in a serious relationship.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No I'm not into casual sex. I'd only have sex while in a serious relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NicCx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only in a relationship
letsbehonest
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Na, only in a serious relationship
MissB26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only in a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Take this with a pinch of salt...
SatanicGecko
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How much do I get paid for it?

Spoiler:
Show
In seriousness, I don't actually know. Most likely not but who knows.
Nixon1
Rep:
?
(Original post by miser)
Take this with a pinch of salt...
There are girls who dont like to casual sex i dont understand why guys cant see that.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only in serious relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nixon1)
There are girls who dont like to casual sex i dont understand why guys cant see that.
That's true, but what I think people should be wary of is of trusting the rational mind to be qualified in answering questions of emotion.
Nixon1
Rep:
?
(Original post by miser)
That's true, but what I think people should be wary of is of trusting the rational mind to be qualified in answering questions of emotion.
I think you will find plenty of girls that do have casual sex/would do it then you will find plenty of girls who wouldnt take part in casual sex and only have relationship sex, its all down to a individual not gender in my opinion. Same with guys not all guys are looking for just sex. Stereotypes can cause you to judge unfairly.
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nixon1)
I think you will find plenty of girls that do have casual sex/would do it then you will find plenty of girls who wouldnt take part in casual sex and only have relationship sex, its all down to a individual not gender in my opinion. Same with guys not all guys are looking for just sex. Stereotypes can cause you to judge unfairly.
I agree.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
My inclination is to say only in a relationship, but I'm not sure. I've been in a relationship since 17 (now 23) and only slept with my boyfriend, an arrangement I'm perfectly happy with as I love him very much and I don't think our sex life could be improved upon.

Imagining I was single (for argument's sake), atm I'm very neutral about casual sex. I don't think I'm missing out on it, but I feel no strong disinclination or moral objection to it either.

I'm quite sexually confident so I don't think nerves or shyness would hold me back if I was single. However, I do feel that I want to have some kind of a meaningful connection, remain safe and get decent sex where I orgasm. I'm not sure casual sex with a stranger can fulfill those criteria!

But casual sex with a friend, would risk developing feelings and getting into a mess.

Therefore the only kind of casual sex I can imagine getting into, would be sex at the beginning of a relationship / in the dating stage. Where I have a connection with someone I can reasonably trust and will "look after" me but where it isn't compromising a friendship. But some people would say that's in a relationship, rather than "casual". I'm also wary of this as I know there are people who fake feelings/ a connection just to have sex in the dating stage. If this happened to me I'd feel pissed off, not for the sex, but for the being fooled about the prospect of a relationship. Whereas, though it may be a crude test, you can use withholding sex to weed those ones out quickly.
Rogerramjet76
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Looking for causal sex tonight. Hook me up if your interested.
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Rogerramjet76)
Looking for causal sex tonight. Hook me up if your interested.
go download tinder lool
Kitchenman79
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Casual
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Only in a relationship, I hate the casual hookup culture, the ones that want to casual hookup try to get with the ones that want the long term.
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Big no no for me.
No sex is completely safe.
Sex in a committed relationship is the safest.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I feel it's rather odd but I do feel more optimistic about the world when so many girls say they've a strong preference for doing within a relationship
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (170)
14.73%
I'm not sure (53)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (340)
29.46%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (557)
48.27%

Watched Threads