Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, what can I provide for UK residency form that student finance sent me as evidence for 3 years of addresses?

I cannot provide anything other than my bank statement, but I am 18 and obviously I didn't get a bank at 15, only at 17 so it only covers 1 year.

What else can I get for 3 years?

They told me I could go to my school which I finished in 2012 and get a headed signed letter saying I studied there. Do I also need one from college which I studied from 2012 to 2014?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello

To prevent us having to ask for more information you can get a letter on headed paper from your college as well as your school confirming the dates you attended. These must be signed and dated.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hello

To prevent us having to ask for more information you can get a letter on headed paper from your college as well as your school confirming the dates you attended. These must be signed and dated.

Thanks
    Is there a deadline for this evidence to be sent in?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Xylus,

the official deadline for application is 9 months after the first day of your academic year.
    However it is best to send the evidence as spoon as possible. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My school is refusing to give the letter until September, what should I do? Should I just send my college letter?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

You can send the letter from your college, however as it doesn't cover a 3 year period we may have to ask for more information. If this is the case, you will need to await your school letter and send it as soon as you can. Your application cannot be approved until your residency is confirmed.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.