Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm just starting Uni for the first time, and just wanting to chat to anyone who will be doing the same course as me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OwlEyes5)
    I'm just starting Uni for the first time, and just wanting to chat to anyone who will be doing the same course as me?

Same...Same... and same! How do you feel about it? Do you think your exams went well?

ReputationRep:
    woo hoo! ha I didn't do exams but assignments and I did extremely well in them which am so pleased about! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    woo hoo! ha I didn't do exams but assignments and I did extremely well in them which am so pleased about! what about you?
    Yayy! Well done! I won't know until August but... I think I'm going to pass, as I did BTECs. The course looks awesome there's even a chance to do an underwater diving course which I'm soooo signing up for!

ReputationRep:
    Awh that's too bad but am sure you will have done well
    It does look amazing!!! I'm so excited yet so nervous about starting but the teachers all seem really nice, understanding and helpful which I like and has boost my confidence

ReputationRep:
    Awh that's too bad but am sure you will have done well
    It does look amazing!!! I'm so excited yet so nervous about starting but the teachers all seem really nice, understanding and helpful which I like and has boost my confidence
    Don't worry everyone else will be nervous and in the same situation. Also it's not just the teachers, but, the other students that are just as friendly and helpful. The campus is gorgeous, the course will keep us hooked (I hope! ) and I can't wait to go!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.