Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My life is over! I have nothing left to lve for! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I know a lot of you probably think I'm being over dramatic, but I'm seriously not. I honestly believe my life is over.

The thing is, I sat 13 GCSE exams this summer, and I honestly believe I failed them all, even with adequate revision. Even the ones I didn't fail will only be C's. Not enough to do A levels.

I HAD aspirations to be an English Literature teacher, as I have a genuine passion for the subject, but failing GCSES will put a damper on that .Also, even If I pass enough to get into sixth form, the subjects I want to do require certain grades. History AS requires a B in English language, but I think I screwed up the exam, and my coursework was only a B, so the highest I can get is a C. I also want to do Geography but think the highest I can get is a C at GCSE, despite an A* in My coursework.

I know I could do an apprenticeship, but none of them appeal to me, and I WILL NOT do something that does not appeal to me. Therefore, I have ran out of choices.

My parents also hate me and If I have failed all my GCSES I will never be able to move out! I truly have nothing left to live for!

ReputationRep:
    Woah there, calm down
    You'll have done well, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    ...All of that based on the fact you THINK you failed your GCSE's?

How about you delete this thread, and wait for your results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fungirl16)
    Hello. I know a lot of you probably think I'm being over dramatic, but I'm seriously not. I honestly believe my life is over.

The thing is, I sat 13 GCSE exams this summer, and I honestly believe I failed them all, even with adequate revision. Even the ones I didn't fail will only be C's. Not enough to do A levels.

I HAD aspirations to be an English Literature teacher, as I have a genuine passion for the subject, but failing GCSES will put a damper on that .Also, even If I pass enough to get into sixth form, the subjects I want to do require certain grades. History AS requires a B in English language, but I think I screwed up the exam, and my coursework was only a B, so the highest I can get is a C. I also want to do Geography but think the highest I can get is a C at GCSE, despite an A* in My coursework.

I know I could do an apprenticeship, but none of them appeal to me, and I WILL NOT do something that does not appeal to me. Therefore, I have ran out of choices.

My parents also hate me and If I have failed all my GCSES I will never be able to move out! I truly have nothing left to live for!
    you haven't got your gcse results yet, I don't know why you're getting worried wait till you get your results they might be better than expected.

ReputationRep:

Wait until results day, see what you get. If they are Cs and above you can probably still do A levels at a college..

ReputationRep:
    YOU CAN DO IT. YOU HAVE NOT FAILED CALM DOWN TAKE SOME DEEP BREATHS AND HAVE A GLASS OF WATER.
    I really dont believe you have failed any exams but my advice is PRAY even if you aren't a christian PRAY FOR LOW GRADE BOUNDARIES this year across all exam boards.
    You can always go to a college if you dont get what you need or want, you may be able to do a college course like access to teaching level 3 or something, just dont give up.

ReputationRep:

Brilliant work ethic there. If you have done as badly as you think it'll be an important life lesson. You've got to adapt to what happens, even if that means doing something you don't want to do. Thought of doing A levels at college?

ReputationRep:
    for good apprenticeship schemes you need A levels..

ReputationRep:
    yes, I did think about College but you need B's in the subjects you want to study!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.