Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you walk around the house in underwear Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have some friends that likes wearing underwear in the house and do their things.

ReputationRep:
    like sometimes girls wear a really big baggy t shirt with their underwear and nothing else its cosy...

ReputationRep:
    Occasionally, if I was alone and knew that there wouldn't be someone home unexpectedly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DAtgirlxox)
    like sometimes girls wear a really big baggy t shirt with their underwear and nothing else its cosy...
    This, it's comfy. I'll usually wear a tee shirt and boxers around the house :dontknow: Am I the only one who does this mainly to save washing? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    yes...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I walk around in my underwear if it's hot and no one's home but that's not often at all

ReputationRep:
    Always. Usually its because I'm hot or too lazy to get dressed. Only when I'm home alone (or just with the boyf) tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Recently I have. It's been too hot to bear.

No, I usually just wear old pyjamas around the house:giggle:

ReputationRep:
      No because

1. windows
      2. Neighbours / passers-by potentially looking through the windows
      3. other people in the house
      4. the door-bell might ring in which case I'd have to make a mad dash to get my clothes on and then answer the door.

ReputationRep:
      I am a guy that enjoys sleeping naked

ReputationRep:
      Yes, even when the blinds are open sometimes but only when my family is not there to see me. A few of my friends are completely comfortable with walking around naked from room to room

ReputationRep:
      No, I just wear a baggy t shirt and lounge shorts normally

ReputationRep:
      no cuz someone might walk in on you...lol

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, I was walking around in suspenders the other day lol

Don't give a crap if anyone sees, it's a girl in underwear, it's just a body.

ReputationRep:
      Sometimes when I've left my towel in my room I make the mad dash from the bathroom in the nude :teehee:

But I never walk around in my underwear and if I am I'm usually wearing a shirt and just no bottoms

ReputationRep:
      Yeah I do that commonly, mainly because I'm ALWAYS too warm. I don't really give a crap if people see, it's really no different to wearing a bikini on the beach in terms of how much I'm covered.

I'll probably still do it when I move in with my friends in September, but if they tell me it makes them uncomfortable I will of course stop.
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
      No because

1. windows
      2. Neighbours / passers-by potentially looking through the windows
      2. other people in the house
      3. the door-bell might ring in which case I'd have to make a mad dash to get my clothes on and then answer the door.
      Exactly this! Way too risky :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I have younger brothers who constantly have friends round so definitely not.

ReputationRep:
      y all the girly threads wilson??

Don't tell anyone but sometimes I wear my girlfriend's panties, they're pink and satiny and they feel pretty good, you have no idea how a guy wearing edible panties feels kind of sexy.. nom NOM!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.