Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted my accommodation offer for Briarfields, who else is staying here, what's the atmosphere like, I'm hoping quite lively and what not.

Would appreciate some information thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimberleyann1993)
    Just accepted my accommodation offer for Briarfields, who else is staying here, what's the atmosphere like, I'm hoping quite lively and what not.

Would appreciate some information thanks
    I had the e-mail through yesterday from them, just have to pay the £100 now and it's all sorted! Think it says i can move in 20th Sept but I have no idea when my course starts 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshHoust)
    I had the e-mail through yesterday from them, just have to pay the £100 now and it's all sorted! Think it says i can move in 20th Sept but I have no idea when my course starts 😩
    Yeahh ive paid mine yesterday, my course starts on the 22nd I beleive!! You hoping its going to be social and what not?

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh ive paid mine yesterday, my course starts on the 22nd I beleive!! You hoping its going to be social and what not?
    Yeah i really hope its busy and that theres plenty to do! How do you find out when your course starts?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i really hope its busy and that theres plenty to do! How do you find out when your course starts?
    It says on the welcome thing online that term starts on the 22nd, could mean we start a week after I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    It says on the welcome thing online that term starts on the 22nd, could mean we start a week after I'm not sure
    These next two months are going to drag so much!

ReputationRep:
    Just paid and accepted my Briarfields offer. Not sure when we find out rooms etc though

ReputationRep:
    Just a note: On the UCAS page for my course it said it started on the 1st which was wrong, so it would be best to call up and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rstk)
    Just paid and accepted my Briarfields offer. Not sure when we find out rooms etc though
    Ahhhh awesome, what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    What you studying? How did you find out you have accomadation already?

ReputationRep:
    Courses and stuff will start from the 22nd!

ReputationRep:
    I am an International Student that applied for Briarfields hall! Cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    I myself will be in Briarfield's this year; paid the £100, now just waiting... Going to be studying Computing!

ReputationRep:
    Well hope everyone in briarfields is up for a laugh and that, I'm thinking of bringing a huge bottle of vodka with me to get rid of everyone's nerves. Feels so weird that you'll be meeting the people you're going to live with for a year in a couple of months and they're complete strangers right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiemcbriarty)
    Well hope everyone in briarfields is up for a laugh and that, I'm thinking of bringing a huge bottle of vodka with me to get rid of everyone's nerves. Feels so weird that you'll be meeting the people you're going to live with for a year in a couple of months and they're complete strangers right now
    Hahaa yes! Maybe absinthe will do a better job 😏

ReputationRep:
    On arrival please make your way to my floor ahah, I come bearing jack Daniels and dark rum.

ReputationRep:
    On arrival please make your way to my floor ahah, I come bearing jack Daniels and dark rum.
    Hahahah we'll have a massive session to break the ice with everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah we'll have a massive session to break the ice with everyone
    sounds like a good idea! do any of you know what your rooms will be? or know when we'll find out? ...really need to check this site more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rstk)
    sounds like a good idea! do any of you know what your rooms will be? or know when we'll find out? ...really need to check this site more
    I assumed we'll find out on the day we move

ReputationRep:
    Ah was just wondering cause my friends in other MMU Halls already know their rooms

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.