Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://rt.com/news/171624-japan-giant-robot-gundam/

I'm sure Japan already has the DNA of Adam and Lilith too... Just need to find some 14-yr-old whiny kids to pilot the EVA's.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Japan :love:

ReputationRep:
    "Sort out our Recession? Ageing population? **** that let's make a Gundam" - Some Japanese politician

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    "Sort out our Recession? Ageing population? **** that let's make a Gundam" - Some Japanese politician

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh it's the best decision. Who doesn't want a Gundam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Tbh it's the best decision. Who doesn't want a Gundam?
    Why can't the British Government build a Gundam I bet the Chinese are on it in secret already :lol: I bet they have a whole fleet of Gundams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite Hella interested to see the outcome, I think I have a couple of notebooks from 2003 full of notes on this topic. :mmm: I wonder how they'll control it.

ReputationRep:
      Why can't the British Government build a Gundam I bet the Chinese are on it in secret already :lol: I bet they have a whole fleet of Gundams

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Lets build one! We'll have our own Gundam

ReputationRep:
      Opening ceremony for Tokyo Olympics in 2020 is going to be very interesting...

ReputationRep:
      UK government won't even let you paint your house purple without planning permission.

And Japan are building giant cartoon robots lel.

How would they power it? Pretty sure (in Wing at least) they're all powered by little nuclear reactors, and I don't think that would very safe. Will they make it fly? Gundams are hardly aerodynamic, apart from the ones that can transform like Wing/Wing Zero/Epyon lel

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by + polarity -)
        How would they power it? Pretty sure (in Wing at least) they're all powered by little nuclear reactors, and I don't think that would very safe. Will they make it fly? Gundams are hardly aerodynamic, apart from the ones that can transform like Wing/Wing Zero/Epyon lel
        They might be like Evas which only allow up to 5 mins of internal power

Posted from TSR Mobile

They might be like Evas which only allow up to 5 mins of internal power
          lmao that's useful

ReputationRep:
          What a waste of money.

ReputationRep:
          Japan has well and truly lost the plot, and that's wonderful for the rest of the world.

Maybe next they'll start trying to create a real life Pikachu.

ReputationRep:
          Gundam style

ReputationRep:
          Next they will perhaps artificially create big monsters to battle them against.

ReputationRep:
          Maybe we can have some plausible robot battles.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
          Lets build one! We'll have our own Gundam
          Nah screw that. We need to build something that will benefit mankind. We need a Doraemon!

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405028308.591860.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  23.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.